HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Questions    Hulk Hogan Questions  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:18 pm

1. Are you a Hulk Hogan fan?

2. Have you ever been a Hulk Hogan fan?

3. Is Hogan underappreciated by a lot of fans for his impact on wrestling?

4. Leg Drop or the Axe Bomber? (can't say neither)

5. Best Hogan match?

6. Could anyone at that time do Hogan's gimmick and it work?

7. Which is better Red & Yellow Hogan, Japan Hogan, Hollywood Hogan?

8. Thoughts on Andre vs Hogan at WM 3?

9. If Hogan became a manger, who should he mange? What should he do to help that talent as his/her manger? (serious and must pick someone)

10. Is Hogan The Babe Ruth of Wrestling?

11. What do you like about Hogan?

12. What do you dislike about Hogan?

Last edited by Hipster Bull on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Questions    Hulk Hogan Questions  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:37 pm

No.

When I was an impressionable youth.

No.

4. Leg Drop or the Axe Bomber? (can't say either)

They're both awful.

5. Best Hogan match?

Fuck, is there one? None come to mind... I guess his match with Andre?

Not anyone, but most of Hogan's success was through booking. Hulk worked through a lot of shit and I respect him for that. An average person wouldn't have done as well.

Hollywood? Not sure.

It's over-hyped because it helps continue to sell Hulkamania merch.

9. If Hogan became a manger, who should he mange? What should he do to help that talent as his/her manger? (serious and must pick someone)

He shouldn't. He can barely walk... and Hulk does 'business' but doesn't go out of his way to get someone else over.

That's a dumb question.

Great gimmick. Worked through a lot of shit because he lived the gimmick.

Stunted the growth of about a hundred guys in WWF, WCW, and then TNA. Tried to hold down the greatest technical wrestler of all time in Bret Hart. Tried to hold down all guys sub-6'1 in WCW. Was constantly fighting to keep his spot in very despicable ways. Does not and has never had an eye for talent. Pretty much bled TNA out of $2M a year and gave no fucks he did very little promotional work for TNA because he was worried it would hurt his 'legacy.'

Hulk Hogan Questions  FJBloTX
Hulk Hogan Questions  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Questions    Hulk Hogan Questions  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:41 pm

YES

Duh yes

Yes, mainly with the fans of today.

Leg Drop

5. Best Hogan match?
hulk hogan vs antonio inoki 83

hell to the fucking no

Hollywood Hogan

WM 1 put WWE on the map, this match glued it to the map. The story and the hype is still talked about to this day by the people who saw it. Wasn't the prettiest match but goddamn it it is truly one of "THE" matches in WWE history. And the fact Andre was able to do this because really he was at the point were he was being to die.

Ryback because fuck you

yes and when I mean by that is that Hogan is a lot like Babe. When it came to skill Babe was just known for hitting home runs. However Babe brought much more than something skills could ever really do. Babe carried baseball on his back. Babe was a man of the people, he loved his fans and brought hope to a lot of them. He was a hero to many. Like Hogan was during the 80's, he was that guy to look up, he was a man of the people. Hogan carried WWF on his back. Hogan was the captain of Team WWF in the 80's with one hell of a coach with Vince. He help put wrestling on the map, he was wrestling.Hell Hogan isn't the highest point on the measuring stick he is the fucking stick. If it wasn't for Hogan runnin' wild not only in the wrestling ring but to help back wrestling boom in the main stream, wrestling would not be where it is today.

He helped put wrestling on the map

Now this is where is actually get dark. It wasn't the fact he buried people, kept so called  "100's" of people down. The one thing I can not forgive Hogan for, something I will never defend him for doing. Was the shit he did with the renegade. How low it was, how down right god awful it was, how fucking pathetic it was. He took his kid, who had high hopes, and turned him into a ultimate Warrior wanna be. Now this isn't defending Hogan, but Eric is just as much to blame for this. People saw right through what Hogan and Eric tried to do, tried to get Hogan's win back from Warrior. However that kid never got to that point, his career was over before it really truly started. How fucked up it made the guy mentally to the point he killed himself. I love Hogan to death, Hogan will always be my hero. But every hero has his darkest points, and this is his. So when it comes to this...The only time you will ever fucking see be say or write this...Fuck you Hogan for what you did.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Questions    Hulk Hogan Questions  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:31 am

No.

Nope. Never did watch as a kid.

No.

Leg Drop I guess itchy head

5. Best Hogan match?

His cage match with Paul Orndorff.

You mean the one he stole from Superstar Billy Graham?

Red & Yellow Hogan

Dreadful to watch.

I seriously wouldn't make him a manager. Maybe for a one off deal where he comes out with John Cena or something. We seen both him and Ric Flair manage in TNA and it didn't help get anyone over.

I don't know much about Ruth to give a good answer. I'll tell you that pro wrestling was a good business to be in. Than national TV networks started up and it just went to shit. Now there's only a few places now where you can really make money.

Great talker.

Buries young entertaining talent.

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Questions    Hulk Hogan Questions  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:43 pm

-Lolno

-Fuck no

-No, he's not. In fact, he's overappreciated by most.

-Never saw the Axe Bomber so...guess what...neither

5. Best Hogan match?
-None of them

-Depends on who you put in that role, and how they were built up.

-Hollywood, only because it helped WCW shoot up in the ratings. Killed the nWo though in the long run.

-Andre should of won the title. The buildup for that match was Andre being undefeated for 7 years and Hogan all of a sudden is the one to pin him? Give me a fucking break.

-He should manage no one. He shouldnt be on television now, period.

-Bruno Sammartino is the Babe Ruth of Wrestling.

-The fact that he isnt on my television screen taking up unneeded time that could be going to a younger talent.

-The fact that he put no one over. He never put over Piper, HARDLY put Savage over. Should of lost the title at least once to Mr. Perfect when he was at his peak, but didnt. Pretty much dominated WCW during the time he was there. I think the only ones he really couldnt bury were Sting and Goldberg. The Fingerpoke of Doom was a fucking joke, him walking out on the company TWICE (Halloween Havoc '99 and Bash at the Beach '00) because they werent giving him the title shows just how big his ego was and how he only cared about himself.

He didnt want to put over Brock Lesnar when he was champion, and he walked out on WWE AGAIN in 03 because of the Mr. America gimmick. Flash forward to 05 and he doesnt want to put HBK over and then again in 06 with Orton. Again, shows you how much he was going into business for himself, because yet again, the man is only about himself and always will be. 

His TNA run was horrendous, especially towards the end. I cant think of anyone who would want to sit through an hour of Hogan flapping his fucking gums because that's what lead me to changing the channel. Never promoted TNA at ALL in media appearances yet he wanted ALL the control which Dixie gave to him.

Hogan is a cancer to the wrestling business, i dont care how many people blow their loads over him by saying how he put it on the map, but he almost singlehandely helped drive WCW and TNA into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Questions    Hulk Hogan Questions  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Not really.

Not really.

Probably, he helped to get it into the mainstream, but it probably took better wrestlers to really keep fans watching.

Axe Bomber.

5. Best Hogan match?

Er...the one where he got beaten up then Hulked Up and hit the Leg Drop?

No, because a lot of the gimmick was based around Hulkamania, and somebody not called Hulk would look really stupid talking about that.

Hollywood

Never seen it

Nobody. He'd just overshadow them.

I don't know what being the Babe Ruth of anything means.

His entrance music.

The other things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Questions    Hulk Hogan Questions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top