HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple H Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Triple H Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:55 pm

1. Are you a Triple H fan?

2. Have you ever been a triple H fan?

3. Was 2003-04 the reign of terror of Triple H? 

4. Should he have put Booker T over at WM 19? 

5. Was Triple H really one of "THE" guys or was he just a guy to face "THE" guys.

6. How has Triple H done with the behind the scene stuff?

7. If Triple H never married into the McMahons would he have been a 13 time world champion?

8. What do you like about Triple H?

9. What do you dislike about Triple H?

10. Did Triple H bury a lot of people?

11. Best Triple H Match?

12. which is better DX Triple H or Evolution Triple H or COO Triple H?

13. How bad was That Katie Vick stuff?

Full Thoughts on Triple H as a whole:
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Yes.

Yes.

??? Not sure what you mean.

Hell no. Booker T in his prime was a 3rd rate talent.

5. Was Triple H really one of "THE" guys or was he just a guy to face "THE" guys.

He was one of "THE" guys, but not in the Attitude Era. He was the guy that worked with the guy that drew money until, I'll say, 2003-2004. He carried Raw for a while. He's still super over in Chicago and New York. Legitimate badass feel.

Great with NXT. He has a great eye for talent.

7. If Triple H never married into the McMahons would he have been a 13 time world champion?

I'm one of the very few that think he would be at least close. He's a damn good worker, had the right look, and could play the heel role as good as anyone. WWE leaned on him for a while there in the post-Austin, post-Rock, post-Lesnar WWE. It was pretty much just Triple H, Shawn, and Kurt carrying the shows while they built up new "major" stars.

Great worker. Good mind for the business.

He plays politics too damn much instead of letting guys sink/swim on their own.

Yes. Almost half as many as Hulk Hogan.

11. Best Triple H Match?

The "what have you done for me lately" in me says his WM 30 match with Daniel Bryan, but he's put on some epic matches with The Rock and Mick Foley.

COO Triple H has his strong suits. Evolution Triple H is the best. DX Triple H was awful.

Awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Eeyen wrote:

Yes.

Yes.

??? Not sure what you mean.

Hell no. Booker T in his prime was a 3rd rate talent.

He was one of "THE" guys, but not in the Attitude Era. He was the guy that worked with the guy that drew money until, I'll say, 2003-2004. He carried Raw for a while. He's still super over in Chicago and New York. Legitimate badass feel.

Great with NXT. He has a great eye for talent.

I'm one of the very few that think he would be at least close. He's a damn good worker, had the right look, and could play the heel role as good as anyone. WWE leaned on him for a while there in the post-Austin, post-Rock, post-Lesnar WWE. It was pretty much just Triple H, Shawn, and Kurt carrying the shows while they built up new "major" stars.

Great worker. Good mind for the business.

He plays politics too damn much instead of letting guys sink/swim on their own.

Yes. Almost half as many as Hulk Hogan.

11. Best Triple H Match?

The "what have you done for me lately" in me says his WM 30 match with Daniel Bryan, but he's put on some epic matches with The Rock and Mick Foley.

COO Triple H has his strong suits. Evolution Triple H is the best. DX Triple H was awful.

Awful.

3. Many people call that the reign of terror of Triple H because they say how forced he was down people's throats and was when he was at his worse when it came to "burying" people.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:38 pm

1. Are you a Triple H fan? Eh, not really

2. Have you ever been a triple H fan? Absolutely

3. Was 2003-04 the reign of terror of Triple H? No. He was a good top heel

4. Should he have put Booker T over at WM 19? No

5. Was Triple H really one of "THE" guys or was he just a guy to face "THE" guys. He was THE guy in that "reign of terror"

6. How has Triple H done with the behind the scene stuff? He played his cards well, good on him

7. If Triple H never married into the McMahons would he have been a 13 time world champion? Hell no

8. What do you like about Triple H? He's talented, he makes stories compelling

9. What do you dislike about Triple H? He kinda overstayed his welcome toward the end of his career

10. Did Triple H bury a lot of people? A few, not too many

11. Best Triple H Match? Wrestlemania 20

12. which is better DX Triple H or Evolution Triple H or COO Triple H? Original DX HHH

13. How bad was That Katie Vick stuff? Shaking Head

Full Thoughts on Triple H as a whole: He's good. People don't like him as much because the quality of the product went down while he was main eventing. Not really his fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:15 pm

no

yes
not really

Yes, Booker was red hot going into that PPV

He was only truly "THE" guy when he was the face of RAW. Triple H for the most part of his career was 2nd banana to a lot of guys. In the Attitude era he was outshined by Rock, Austin, Mick, Taker, Kane

love what he has done with NXT

I think his max would have been 6

I love what he has done with NXT, really making the future bright for the WWE

It's nothing really against him, but I hate how much WWE loves to force Triple H down your throats.

He did but not as bad as people say

11. Best Triple H Match?
HHH vs. HBK Summerslam 2002 Unsanctioned Street Fight

Evolution HHH

GOD AWFUL
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:43 am

Sure.

Yep.

I missed out on his "reign of terror" so I really couldn't say.

Mostly good from what I read.

I think a few of those wouldn't have happened if he wasn't.

Good in the ring. He's a good talker. Does some really cool stuff for kids at times.

Buried a lot of guys.

He and his clique did.

11. Best Triple H Match?

I guess his match with Mick Foley at The Royal Rumble.

COO Triple H. Fuck DX.

I read about it. It was shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:06 pm

-No

-Not really. His character over the years never really stuck with me, as good as some of his angles actually were.

-Yes, but i'd say the reign of terror actually started in late 2002 when he was awarded the World Heavyweight Championship. Holding the title for months at a time, losing it for a month and then the cycle repeating got repetitive and made me want to turn the tv off.

-Most definitely he should of put Booker T. over. Why that never happened boggles my mind.

-Towards the end of his fulltime run he was one of THE guys, but up until 2006 id say he was just a guy to face the bigger names.

-His NXT work is superb, and his signings have been top notch so far, with the exception of Sin Cara sadly.

-No. He would of been 4-5 time champion at best.

-His promos and his mat ability

-The ability to stay at the top for so long, only because of backstage politics.

-Regardless of what people want to believe, yes, he held a LOT of people back. If Triple H didnt like you, he made sure of it, even if Vince liked you. He didnt like Goldberg, he didnt like a lot of the WCW talent.

11. Best Triple H Match? 
-The ones where he loses

-Evolution HHH

--4/10

-Has a good mind for the business but has a tendency to let his feelings get in the way and will hold a lot of underrated talent back because of it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Absolutely.

As a kid, I really wasn't. lol. I hated him as a kid, even as a face.

Nope. Whenever I see anything Triple H-related from that era, I fall in love with wrestling.

It is not a wrestler's responsibility to do that. Should creative have had Triple H lose to Booker? Sure.

Definitely was one of "THE" guys.

Amazingly. Wrestling is improving a good amount with him. I can't blame him for the shitty "Lesnar beats Taker" thing, it was more Vince's fault.

Possibly not, however he would have definitely still been a huge player. Whether anyone likes it or not, Triple H is insanely talented in the ring, on the mic, and he has a great look. He would have gotten far either way.

Amazing worker. Excellent ring skills - one of the best ever, same applies for mic-work. Excellent characters, pretty much the perfect prototype wrestler.

Nothing really. Maybe the backstage stuff, but I couldn't care any less about politics. At all.

No. People that don't get it in their thick stupid skulls that wrestlers don't book shows are morons. Creative buried people, not Triple H.

11. Best Triple H Match?
Any of his matches with The Rock, The Undertaker, or Stone Cold.

Evolution Triple H.

One of the best workers of all time. Amazing wrestler, amazing talent. Perfect in every way as a wrestler, and just overall amazing.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Yes.

Yes.

No.

We've seen what happens when you let Booker have titles. He turns English. We don't want him.

I think he's made himself one of "THE" guys. I think he's always had the ability to be a top star, but I don't think he'd be anywhere near where he is now without his backstage workings. Maybe he'd have won multiple world titles, maybe he'd have faced Taker once at WM, but I don't think he'd be THIS big.

Judging by NXT, great.

No.

I think he's brilliant on the mic. One of my favourite talkers in the business. He's good in the ring too.

Honestly, not much, although I still haven't forgiven him for randomly Pedigreeing Londrick once.

Not really.

11. Best Triple H Match?

vs. Cactus Jack from the Royal Rumble.

Evolution

Very.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Questions    Triple H Questions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1