HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Insane One" Jason Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

"The Insane One" Jason Angel Empty
PostSubject: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:50 am

"The Insane One" Jason Angel OVK00.AuSt.8

Jason Angel
Height: 6'2
Weight: 225 lbs

Entrance Song: "You're Insane"-Escape The Fate

Character: Angel is willing to do almost anything. He has a rough style that can be related to older European style and Japanese Strong Style. He does not tire easily and enjoys pain, so keeping him down is not always the easiest thing because he wants more. He is literally a pain addict. To beat him you have to basically knock him out, or he will kick out every time. He's unstable, insane, complex, and beats by a very different drum than the rest of the world. He beats people by literally trying to kill them every time. So he is very dangerous and will maim someone if they are not careful.

I guess you call this a back-story:

Some find me a bit...unstable. I have a few problems I am trying to work through. They told me it'd be nice to talk out my problems. The violence must have gotten a bit old for them. I am not a violent person, just I feel like kicking people's ass when the time if needed for them to get hurt!!! I enjoy pain as well, so it's great when they hit back! But I digress, talk out my problems. Talk out my problems.

Sorry, sometimes I have to talk to myself.

Talk, talk, talk...okay, I'm ready.

I came to the XWA for one reason, I want to get in the ring with people I can make to feel the pain I have gone through. I like to give examples, because I am a visual learner and I feel others should learn this way too. I'm a giver, so you're welcome. I have goals, like your lovely World Title. I will take it when I want to. For now, I simply want to hurt a few people. I don't think that is asking for much.

Years ago, I was pronounced to be "normal" by most people. I went to a promotion called Full Throttle Wrestling, a place taking up and comers like myself. I was on top of the world, easily getting into Kliqs due to great skills I possessed. Then a man by the name of Nick Malone turned his back on me and his new Brandon Banks attacked me, leaving me a bloody mess. And what does Malone do? Nothing! Nothing! Here I am lying, feeling the taste of my own blood and hoping someone will avenge this act. But nothing....

I then realized, I liked the taste of my own blood. I liked the pains I was feeling. I wanted more. So I attacked others, and went to war against people. No one seemed to be able to keep me down because like a glutton I wanted more. Forgive me Ten Commandments.

The people who eventually stopped me felt I needed "help" for my problems. So I ended up in a place with very nice jackets that are warm and fun to snuggle up with. I apparently had trouble keeping mine on though. So the nice people gave me a new jacket everyday, I must have gotten bigger as I was in there as it was tighter everyday.

One day, I was told I was being let go. That they came to get me. Now the XWA is where I hang my hat. It's a fedora, real nice in the winter. I'm coming to hurt people, make no bets or predictions. It will happen. Who will be the next victim?

Signature Moves:

-"Saving Grace"-Jumping brain-buster

-"Can-opener": running grab to the head with the knee, flipping over and pulling down the head to the knee

-"Straight Jacket": chicken wing crossface

- "Scars"- sleeper hold into elbow shots to the face

Common Moves:

-Rake to the eyes

-Jumping DDT

-Superkick

-Dive to the outside of the ring through ropes

-Diving over the castle

-Moonsault

-450 Splash

-Snap Suplex

-Crossface

-Indian Deathlock

-Spinning back fist

-T-Bone Suplex

Last edited by Jason Angel on Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Welcome!

However, that pic base is taken unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Chilly wrote:
Welcome!

However, that pic base is taken unfortunately.

I'll try looking for another
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:14 pm

He kinda reminds me of Tom Welling from Smallville. I don't believe Tom Welling is a taken pic-base suspicious
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:44 pm

Nate wrote:
He kinda reminds me of Tom Welling from Smallville. I don't believe Tom Welling is a taken pic-base suspicious

How's that?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Better good job
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Looks good! Big Grin!

Welcome to the fed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Frenchie wrote:
Looks good! Big Grin!

Welcome to the fed! Smile

Thank you, French Person. I used to know a French guy, he worked for me.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Wtf..?  lol jk.

I'm not really French though. That's just a name Funny
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Frenchie wrote:
Wtf..?  lol jk.

I'm not really French though. That's just a name Funny

Your name has to do with France, therefore French in my eyes. Names are names, people are people. Countries are countries. When they mesh, are we really different from where we are from or are we the same as what they are or wish to be?
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Yes. The French are cheese eating surrender monkey's. Frenchie's just a perv.

So... do you have any finishers or am I to assume all of your signature's are to be classed as finishing moves?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:30 pm

I figured the "Saving Grace" was his main finisher. That sounds like it hurts. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Pretty much what Nate said, Meth. The Saving Grace is the most common ending move, but the others typically are done often by me.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:34 am

After 3 no shows in a row, I'm afraid we're going to have to retire this character for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Insane One" Jason Angel   "The Insane One" Jason Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Insane One" Jason Angel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1