HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cesaro motion Caputre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Cesaro motion Caputre  Empty
PostSubject: Cesaro motion Caputre    Cesaro motion Caputre  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Cesaro, Paul Heyman, and other superstars (including former superstars) have been doing motion capture work for 2K Sports upcoming WWE video game, “WWE 2K15.” 2K’s official Facebook page revealed that the “Swiss Superman” Cesaro was doing mo-cap work on June 25, while F4Wonline.com claims others are in San Francisco doing work for the game as well.
Former WWE superstar Davey Boy Smith Jr. is one of the athletes being used by 2K Sports to capture entrances, moves, and other motions for “WWE 2K15.” 2K and former developer THQ have both used former superstars in the past to capture in-ring action for their video games. Jay Lethal, who has never been a WWE superstar, has previously been used for the making of a WWE video game before.

Cesaro motion Caputre  10497906_10152350856883355_1907983264926804240_o-1024x1024

The cut off date for WWE 2K15 will be a lot longer than past WWE games. So more Wrestlers who debut after WM might be in the game and more recent updates to current wrestlers will be more closer to what they are currently than in past games.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Cesaro motion Caputre  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesaro motion Caputre    Cesaro motion Caputre  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 pm

I hope they really take their time with 2K15. Making a game every year seems lacking.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Cesaro motion Caputre

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1