HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:43 am

Was wondering what you guys thought of shit like CZW and such.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:47 am

Never been into it at all. I think it's goes too far and stuff that violent should only happen on rare occasions for fierce rivalries.

However I appreciate other people enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:23 am

I was watching last years Tournament of Death. There were loads of stupid things like a Sponge Bob pinata and a casket full of barbed wire.

My biggest problem is that things like this should really be saved for an end to a feud. For some it's just wrestling and I think that's stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:32 am

I enjoy it, but I have to be in the right mood to bother watching it actively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:40 pm

I think it's over the top and unneeded, really. Granted i started watching CZW as of late after swearing i never would, i dont watch it for the ultraviolence. There should only be 2 times where they go nuts with it, and that's Tournament of Death and Cage of Death. Anything after that is just overkill.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:43 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDNECKS!!!

Though I do enjoy CZW, just like I enjoy(ed) ECW, it's quite tame compared to Japan's Ultraviolent-based feds.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:27 pm

I can enjoy hardcore wrestling to a point ... sometimes, at least when it's done well.

Absolutely ridiculous stuff like light tubes and barbed wire and staplers and pizza cutters? No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:41 pm

I don't like it. Not because of the whole "Eww gross blood!" stuff, cause nothing bothers me at all, but it just doesn't seem interesting to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:45 pm

It's fun showing my friends the CZW hardcore shit. I will watch it every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:25 am

It's crazy. I'm watching Tournament of Death with MooseNugget right now.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:26 am

Saintpat wrote:
I can enjoy hardcore wrestling to a point ... sometimes, at least when it's done well.

Absolutely ridiculous stuff like light tubes and barbed wire and staplers and pizza cutters? No thanks.

Yeah, this is pretty much where I'm at. The Orton/Foley match at Backlash is about as far as I'll go in terms of hardcore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:34 am

I'm not a huge fan, but I find it amazing. Wouldn't mind going to a CZW show when I go to America.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:42 am

I love overly hardcore stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?   Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Deathmatch Style Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1