HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm

According to one source, which at this time has not been verified, there is a rumor going around that WWE Superstar and executive Triple H is a big supporter of the Wyatt Family backstage, and has been responsible for their recent push.

Take this rumor for what it's worth, but reportedly, the Wyatt Family are in line for an even bigger push in the near future, following Bray Wyatt's match against Kane at WWE SummerSlam, which may come at the expense of The Shield. Some feel that The Shield will be taking a step back - their only match at SummerSlam currently is a pre-show title defense pitting Dean Ambrose against Rob Van Dam.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:44 pm

As long as it's only a temporary step back, then that's fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:25 pm

TBH, I still prefer The Shield. I like that the Wyatts aren't so generic, but I still prefer The Shield. They're awesome.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Shield >> Wyatt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:11 pm

They could just keep The Shield as they are, push the Wyatts enough for a PPV match. Bray vs Ambrose for the US Title. Rollins/Reigns x The Other Wyatts for the TT Titles.

Hopefully they won't drop the ball with The Shield. Probably the best team they've had in the recent years.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:14 pm

^ Agreed.

Or maybe Wyatts vs Shield, 3 vs 3, for all titles. (If Wyatts win, Bray wins the US title and the other two win the TT titles, and etc)

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
^ Agreed.

Or maybe Wyatts vs Shield, 3 vs 3, for all titles. (If Wyatts win, Bray wins the US title and the other two win the TT titles, and etc)
Better than that:
The one who gets the pinfall from the Wyatts, wins the US Title, and the remaining members of the team get the tag team titles. As for the Shield, whoever makes the pin, the team gets to retain the titles.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:21 pm

That sounds good, however I can't see any of Bray's "puppets" getting the pin to take the higher title from him. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 pm

I don't think Shield and Wyatts should do anything together for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Minkaro wrote:
Why is that anyway? Care to explain?
They're "new" yes, but that's what WWE needs: New, fresh meat. Seeing the Uso's getting their push, seeing Dolph Ziggler getting back on top again or seeing Curtis Axel actually being a very good performer, it's awesome. And it would be a nice match for a PPV to have the Wyatts vs The Shield. (Ok, two heel teams, yes, but then again, I see the Shield more like Tweeners. They don't get booed most of the time ._.)

Razor Xtreme wrote:
That sounds good, however I can't see any of Bray's "puppets" getting the pin to take the higher title from him. Funny
Yeah, which takes us to the point: The "Generic Tag Team Match Ending".
The puppets take two of the shield members over the top ropes (probably dragging themselves along for applause), Bray hits is "HookerKiss" Finisher on the remainder Shield member and wins the US Title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:48 am

Zanon wrote:
Minkaro wrote:
Why is that anyway? Care to explain?
Not to speak for Minkaro, but I'd rather not see WWE blow their wad too soon.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 am

The Shield vs. Wyatt Family.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:03 am

The two factions haven't been around that long. Having them clash that early wouldn't work.

The Shield have some history behind them now, Wyatt's don't. So let them get that first.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:25 am

Chilly wrote:
The two factions haven't been around that long. Having them clash that early wouldn't work.

The Shield have some history behind them now, Wyatt's don't. So let them get that first.
That.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?   Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Wyatt Family Being Pushed By Top Executive at the Expense of The Shield?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1