HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kim Kardashian to release video game next week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kim Kardashian to release video game next week Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian to release video game next week   Kim Kardashian to release video game next week EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Kim Kardashian is to release a video game next week.

The 33-year-old reality TV star took to her Instagram account tonight (18.06.14) to announce that her new mobile app 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' will be available to purchase in a few days time.

The brunette beauty posted a trailer of the new game on the social networking site, which she accompanied with the caption: ''Excited to announce the new #KimKardashianGame launches next week on the App Store and Google Play! Check out the trailer... (sic).''

The game allows the player to choose a celebrity character and navigate them around Hollywood as they attempt to gain fame, attend glamorous events, join in photo shoots and fall in love.

However, along the way, your character meets animated Kim as she assists you on shopping trips, nights out and styles you for shoots.
Kim, who has 12-month-old daughter North with her husband Kanye West, hinted that she had a new game in the pipeline yesterday (17.06.14) after she posted a picture of her in the recording studio.

She wrote alongside the snap: ''Excited about this new project #ComingSoon #KimKardashianGame (sic).''

She later added another picture of her as an avatar on a red carpet, which she accompanied with the caption: ''Sneak peek from my upcoming project! Super excited about this! #KimKardashianGame (sic).'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian to release video game next week   Kim Kardashian to release video game next week EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:49 pm

I hope nobody buys this
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian to release video game next week   Kim Kardashian to release video game next week EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:30 pm

I'd buy it if you could put out contracts on other celebs.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian to release video game next week   Kim Kardashian to release video game next week EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:57 pm

I'd buy it if she showed me that naked ass.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian to release video game next week   Kim Kardashian to release video game next week EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Does this game start out with the sex tape? I aint bothered

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian to release video game next week   Kim Kardashian to release video game next week EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:26 pm

It was probably made in that one day. Really
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian to release video game next week   Kim Kardashian to release video game next week EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:41 pm

If it's her stripping, then I'll buy it. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian to release video game next week   Kim Kardashian to release video game next week Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian to release video game next week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1