HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update On Why WWE Fired Raw Head Writer, Brodus Clay Talks John Cena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Update On Why WWE Fired Raw Head Writer, Brodus Clay Talks John Cena Empty
PostSubject: Update On Why WWE Fired Raw Head Writer, Brodus Clay Talks John Cena   Update On Why WWE Fired Raw Head Writer, Brodus Clay Talks John Cena EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:54 pm

The latest edition of The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE's recent decision to fire Raw's head writer, Jay Gibson, was not for budgetary reasons like the other recent releases have been.

Gibson had only been with the company for about 5 months and he didn't actually write himself. Rather, he basically organized the writers to work on specific storylines or with different wrestlers. It's been said that Gibson had very little knowledge about the WWE product.

Due to the fact that Gibson wasn't really writing for Raw, his release is not as significant as it might have appeared, plus there likely will not be any noticeable changes in TV or storyline direction.

Brodus Clay Talks John Cena
Recently released Brodus Clay interviewed with The Roman Show recently, which you can hear below. Clay discussed a variety of things, including his future in pro wrestling, John Cena helping him train, and just what type of guy Cena is, in general.

Clay said the following about John Cena:

“He is a pro. He comes to work everyday,” he said. He is straight forward and tells you exactly what it is. One of my things was I didn’t get to work a match with him. I would have dropped the weight I did and keep the muscle I have. He is a great leader in terms of he talks it; he walks it. He is the face of the WWE and likely so. He (Cena) gave us all an opportunity to train and have the same training regiment. The training of the NBA and NFL with Olympic lifts for maintenance, for power, better cardiovascular. He was on the forefront. He gave guys an opportunity.”

http://rodolforoman.com/brodus-clay-talks-moving-forward-crediting-john-cena-traning-regiment/
Back to top Go down

Update On Why WWE Fired Raw Head Writer, Brodus Clay Talks John Cena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1