HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katy Perry launches record label

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Katy Perry launches record label Empty
PostSubject: Katy Perry launches record label   Katy Perry launches record label EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:20 am

Katy Perry has launched her own record label.

The 'Roar' hitmaker has teamed up with her record company Capitol to launch Metamorphosis Music and has already made her first signing to the imprint, singer/songwriter Ferras Alqaisi.
After teasing a ''huge'' announcement on twitter earlier this week, she took to the social media site yesterday (17.06.14) to say: ''I am so ECSTATIC to finally announce my NEW label Metamorphosis Music & my first signing, the incredibly talented & soulful FERRAS! (sic)''

Katy went on to praise her new signing and promoted his new self-titled EP, which includes a duet with her entitled 'Legends Never Die'.
She added: ''USA/CANADA: check out his INCREDIBLE ep here (& our duet!) and come see him play on #ThePrismaticWorldTour (sic)''

Meanwhile, Ferras is delighted to have been signed up by his ''dear friend'' and can't wait to join her on tour.

He posted: ''The secret is out! I've signed to my dear friend @katyperry's new record label Metamorphosis Music.... (sic)''
He later added: ''Thanks so much everyone for all your amazing comments and well-wishes! I'm so excited to see u on the #prismaticworldtour in 5 days! (sic)''
Back to top Go down

Katy Perry launches record label

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1