HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn you guys are hard to find!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Damn you guys are hard to find! Empty
PostSubject: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:52 am

I'm just at work trying to find you guys and I only had the original website! Haha now that was hard! You've changed sites so many times. Some people may remember me. How's it going all?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:57 am

Canada!!! Holy mother of shit!!! How have you been dude? It's been forever. I thought you killed yourself or something. Just disappearing on a nigga like that. Shaking Head

Last edited by Razor Xtreme on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:02 pm

I've been awesome man. We used to be the baddest tag team in this joint!

I'm in University right now, actually going to be a Nurse Razz
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:07 pm

For real! None of the other gay tag teams could touch Xtreme Canada! 8)

Ahh sweet lol. Me too, at the university part. I don't have the TnA to be a nurse, good luck with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks man. What you studying for right now? And got a spot on the roster for a returnee? Wink wink!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Computer Engineering. However I am highly considering changing to Criminal Justice. Smile

And hmm, I am not the GM, however I am sure we can squeeze you in. We have lots of space! WOO
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:28 pm

2. things to confirm your identity.

Damn you guys are hard to find! MrCanada_zpsb5e6d26f
Feel free to try and explain this shit. Indifferent How are you flying about the map?

and...

If you're who you say you are... Where is the 1 place I knew you went after leaving XWA/E-Feds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Ian wrote:
2. things to confirm your identity.

Damn you guys are hard to find! MrCanada_zpsb5e6d26f
Feel free to try and explain this shit. I-DHow are you flying about the map?

and...

If you're who you say you are... Where is the 1 place I knew you went after leaving XWA/E-Feds?
I'm on a government computer at work right now. That may have something to do with it? I was previously on my phone when I first logged into the site (But i can't read anything due to the colour layout there)

And um... Not sure man, I've had too many concussions to remember all that shit Razz haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Mr. Canada wrote:
I'm just at work trying to find you guys and I only had the original website! Haha now that was hard! You've changed sites so many times. Some people may remember me. How's it going all?
 We've only changed sites once lol, but welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:48 pm

I don't doubt it's him. He knew we were a team. Very few people still even remember Xtreme Canada from that long ago. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Dead wrote:
Mr. Canada wrote:
 We've only changed sites once lol, but welcome back!
Lol trust me, it's been a LOT more than once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Musta been before i showed up then lol, cause the last incarnation of the site was up a good 5 years lol
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:35 pm

He's probably talking about Digg creating XWA from Topix or something. I don\'t know

But anywho, I don't think we've ever met before, still, welcome back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 pm

The Rock wrote:
He's probably talking about Digg creating XWA from Topix or something. I don\'t know

But anywho, I don't think we've ever met before, still, welcome back!
Yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about Smile That's when I started. Thanks man, nice meeting you
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
For real! None of the other gay tag teams could touch Xtreme Canada! 8).
Which was why NWD was tag team champions at the time cough cough. 8) 

Holy shit man, I thought you wouldn't be back. Glad to see you!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:41 pm

You guys cheated. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
You guys cheated. Mad as hell
Bitch, please. WOO 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Welcome to XWA! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Welcome  to the site
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm

If you guys hadn't given Robert McDigg BJs, Xtreme Canada would have been multiple time champs. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:16 am

Welcome back to XWA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:20 am

Razor Xtreme wrote:
I don't doubt it's him. He knew we were a team. Very few people still even remember Xtreme Canada from that long ago. Funny
Eh, i recall it.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:01 am

Any team with Razor in is destined to fail. I aint bothered

Welcome back, Mr. Canada. Doubt if you remember me, but it's good to see you still around. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys Big Grin! This should be fun
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 pm

The return of Xtreme Canada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn you guys are hard to find!   Damn you guys are hard to find! Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn you guys are hard to find!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next