HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWEWHC One Title Concept

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWEWHC One Title Concept Empty
PostSubject: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:17 pm

WWEWHC One Title Concept BqCjbSECIAEwz3D

I saw this on another forum, it's a concept of the merged titles with the WHC being behind the WWE logo. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:29 pm

I honestly thought it was just the WWE Championship until I read the description in your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:01 pm

I just hope they will pick one and get rid of the other. caring two titles is just silly.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Pointless. Just looks the exact same...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:10 pm

I like it, i mean the current one I think needs a background.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:55 pm

I think it's quite obvious they have plans to resplit the brands or at least the titles. No reason to keep two titles for one.

WWEWHC One Title Concept FJBloTX
WWEWHC One Title Concept Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Resplitting the titles but not the brands would be stupid. What would be the point of having two world champions on one roster. Hopefully they will slowly fade out the world title and keep on going with the new wwe title.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:41 am

I would prefer they resplit the brands. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:04 pm

^yeah that.
Back in 2006/7, the brand Split was useful, the titles actually had value, and superstars were decently pushed, with no "intercrossed" storylines.
More contenders for each title and stuff, being the only titles defended in both shows the Tag Team AND the Women's / Diva's Title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:10 pm

and back then the roster was big enough FOR a brand split. I dont think it is today TBH
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'd do the Draft again annually if they could, but not right now when they've barely got enough, and more are getting released/leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:02 pm

Having a short roster is their fault only, and no one else to blame.
They had to release people when they "joined" both brands. They couldn't air everyone. And seeing several superstars just HAD to be on both Raw and Smackdown, others would have to lose space.

Had they still have the two split brands, you'd see the talent having better chances of stepping up, instead of being kept as jobbers (remember when The Miz and Dolph Ziggler were actually important? :V)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:49 pm

imo the roster isn't really that strong for a split. I mean yeah each show would have 5 big stars but the rest of the roster wwe hasn't really been kind to.
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:43 pm

BlueTista wrote:
imo the roster isn't really that strong for a split. I mean yeah each show would have 5 big stars but the rest of the roster wwe hasn't really been kind to.

... and a brand split wouldn't give them an opportunity to change that?

I'm not really for -or- against it, but a brand split would give people like Miz and Ziggler, for example, a means to climb back through the ranks, and for younger talents to get over more as well. Cody Rhodes, for instance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEWHC One Title Concept   WWEWHC One Title Concept Empty

Back to top Go down

WWEWHC One Title Concept

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1