HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay Empty
PostSubject: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:56 pm

WWE legend Pat Patterson just revealed that he's been living in the closet for the past 50 years -- and has finally decided to go public about that fact he's a gay man. .

The 73-year-old dropped the news on the finale of WWE Network's "Legends' House" ... saying, "For once in my life I'm going to be me now."

Patterson -- who's a WWE exec -- explained that he's been keeping the secret out of the public eye for 5 decades ... and had a partner for roughly 40 years, but he passed away after suffering a heart attack..

Patterson has been Vince McMahon's right hand man for decades ... he also was the company's first Intercontinental champion and helped create the "Royal Rumble."

The whole thing was incredibly emotional ... and the reaction from Pat's fellow wrestling legends was touching -- with the guys telling him, "We love you Pat ... we always love you."
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Wait.

Pat Patterson being gay was common knowledge. Like everyone knew about it. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:02 pm

^ I didn't know about it. However, when I was watching the commercial for this thing, I automatically assumed that that was his big secret. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:03 pm

I was more surprised when Ricky Martin came out. I mean, it's cool that he can finally be open about it, but if he thought he was in the closet then he's going to be disappointed with people's reactions off-camera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:35 pm

TJ wrote:
Wait.

Pat Patterson being gay was common knowledge. Like everyone knew about it. Indifferent

I was assuming that it was more about personal acceptance, actually saying it aloud and coming to terms with it. I known for a while too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:37 pm

It was announced on a WWE platform, i think that was the thing
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Pat Patterson was about as obvious as Razor in a gay pride rally.

Or Razor in general I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:44 pm

well also does anyone actually know when this was filmed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 pm

^^ Fuck you Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:59 pm

TJ wrote:
Wait.

I had no idea.

Though his and Brisco's match at King of the Ring 2000 makes a hellva' lot more sense now...
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:37 am

I knew Pat denied it and got pissed when someone would joke about how gay he was Funny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay   Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay Empty

Back to top Go down

Pat Patterson Announces He's Gay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1