HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[LC] Vladimir Strife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

[LC] Vladimir Strife Empty
PostSubject: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Name: Vladimir Strife
Hometown: Sighisoara, Romania
Nicknames: The GodKing, Czar of Scars, The Barbarian Lord, the Sinner, Wrath Personified
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 234 lbs
Character Base: Masada
Theme: 'Sumeria' by Devin Townsend Project
Alignment: Tweener (leaning heel. Vlad has no moral qualms about heel tactics, but only resorts to true 'dirty' tactics to piss off straight laced competitors who play it by the book. Given his expansive knowledge of the sport, he never feels the need to resort to such things in desperation. Eye gouging, using the ropes or hold on the trunks or begging off would be out of the question, but Vlad is known to wait til the last second to break holds, take out the referee, or surprise opponents with a weapon he's hidden in a pocket on his pants - usually a taser.)
Fans Reaction: Jeered by most fans, but praised by hardcore and old school die hards
Ring Attire (Pics permited): Long sleeved raven blue tee, Black pants, swat style steel toed boots, and black fingerless padded gloves, necklace with a Sword of Mars charm
Entrance Attire (Pics Permitted): Same + a black denim trench coat.
Gimmick: The Ultimate Challenge - Highly versed in the ways of the ring, practically a walking encyclopedia of moves and tactics. Vlad blends the ruthlessness of hardcore wrestling with the genius and expertise associated with technicians. The result is a destroyer of men who is constantly looking for a new and more challenging opponent, feeling as though he will be unable to ever truly step away from the business and retire until he finds an equal.

Fighting Style: Despite his hardcore fame, Vladimir is, at his core, a tactician. His philosophy is that a match is ultimately a matter of endurance. He seeks to output constant punishment, wearing opponents down. He never exerts more energy than the pain inflicted would warrant, staying away from high risk situations. He vets all of his opponents and uses his advantages over them to full effect, breaking them down bit by bit until he is able to dominate with little to no resistance. His mastery allows him to mix, match and alter moves as he deems necessary, leading to an unpredictable style that evolves and adapts to counter his opponent.  

Capabilities/Skills (Scale of 1-10) -

Accuracy - 10 - Near perfect precision, the GodKing never seems to miss a move of his own accord and is known to block strikes by attacking joints, turning his opponents momentum against them.

Aerial - 2 - Vladimir's prefers to stay grounded the vast majority of the time, asserting that high-risk maneuvers leave you vulnerable.

Endurance - 8 - Strife's ability to keep going well beyond the limits of the normal man is well documented, with opponents often finding them frustrated when nothing seems able to put him away.

Hardcore - 7 - Having made his name in the business fighting and winning deathmatch after another, Vlad is well-versed in the hardcore scene, but isn't reliant on weapons.

Innovation - 9 - He possesses a seemingly infinite knowledge of the business and is able to adapt and alter moves on the fly as he sees fit to punish his opponents.

Speed - 4 - Vlad gets around at a reasonable rate, but is never in a rush. After suffering several injuries to his left knee throughout his career, he has been left unable to lift it very high and overexertion wears it down quickly.

Strength - 6 - Vladimir has enough strength to do what he needs to in the ring on typical occasions, but is by no means the strongest. Very large stars (around 300 and up lbs.) prove to be extremely difficult for him to lift and he'll often avoid doing so/

Technical - 9

Toughness - 9 - Having been through scores of insanely brutal and bloody contests, pain to the Barbarian Lord is a rather casual experience.

Moves

Spoiler:

Trademark Moves:

1. Sinnerplex - Inverted Stunner
-Variant: Fall of Man - Gory Bomb/Widow's Peak
2. Heart Starter - As the opponent lays with his head against the bottom turnbuckle, Vladimir runs across the ring and leaps onto their chest, jumps up and lands with double knees onto their chest.
3. Son of a Bitch Legdrop - Legdrop across the length of the opponent, bringing his heel down onto their mouth
-Variant: Mother Fucker Legdrop - Reversed so the heel comes down upon his opponent's groin
4. Disarmer - Vlad pulls the opponent into a stiff shoulderblock either from an Arm Wringer or after pulling them back in from a feigned Irish Whip. This move will almost always appear when Vlad targets his opponents arm.
Finishers:

1. Skesis Driver - Sitout Tiger Driver '91
- Variant: Skesis Death Driver - Only used as a last resort in matches concluding a feud, this sees Vladimir hitting the Skesis Driver with his opponent's head leaned back, slamming them down upon their face. He usually accomplishes this through trapping their head between his thighs before lifting them. It is an incredibly dangerous move that has never failed Vladimir and has left a victim paralyzed before.
2. Lights Out! - Full force, closed fist punch to the face. Illegal in regular match.
3. The Stasis - Indian Crossface Submission
4. Scourge Of God - Snap Alabama Slam

Signature Match: The Asylum Deathmatch -
Spoiler:

Weapon of choice: Vlad's favorite is a basic wooden club about 1 1/2 feet in length that he calls "Lisa" after the only woman he ever knew as brainless and vicious as it. He also has a penchant for bricks wrapped in barbed wire, lengths of steel chain and chain whips.

Title History:
Solid Kore (SCW&GHW): November 18th, 2006 - February 25th, 2007 (100 Days) - Merged with GHW Hardcore Title into the King Of The Deatmatch title
King Of The Deathmatch (GHW): February 25th, 2007 - November 7th, 2007 (256 Days) - Vacated after injury from attack by Matthew Oliveira
Charging Glory (GHW): June 3rd, 2007 - June 12th, 2007 (10 Days) - Stripped of title by GM
May 25th, 2008 - June 12th, 2008 (19 Days) - Title vacated due to departure from GHW
Fury Unleashed (GHW): July 29th, 2007 - July 29th, 2007 (1 Day) Titled merged with King of the Deathmatch
GHW Tag Team Championship: w/ Matthew Oliveira - September 30th, 2007 - November 28th, 2007 (60
Days) - Vacated after injury from attack by Matthew Oliveira
United Glory (EVPW Tag): w/ Rhaps - October 28th, 2008 - January 18th, 2009 (51 Days) - handed over to Brian Brooks & Chris Pyro by Vladimir Strife & Rhaps
Imperial Title (EVPW): April 1st, 2009 - June 5th, 2009 (66 Days) - lost to KingBear
October 25th, 2009 - March 21, 2010 (147 Days) - Vacated due to temporary retirement
GHW World Championship: January 31st, 2010 - March 21st, 2010 (50 Days) - Vacated due to temporary retirement
Lionheart Championship (XWA): October 5th, 2014 -

Record (W-L-D)
-XWA: 10-1-0
-Career: 90-4-7

Notable Accomplishments:
Longest reigning champion in GHW's history (256 consecutive days as King Of The Deathmatch)
Only man to hold world titles in GHW & EVPW simultaneously
Obtained a record of 59-0 before first loss (spanning 970 days)
Only defeated once by opponent in their first match (by Akira Kobayashi)
Has defeated every opponent he's faced at least once
Winner of initial GHW Hardcore Games tournament
Winner of 2014 XWA King of Xtreme Tournament
Beaten 92 different opponents
Wrestled in over 100 matches

Notable Feuds:
Spoiler:

Last edited by VladimirTStrife on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Massive Overhaul)
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Needs a pic base and theme song, but other than that it looks good.

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:31 pm

I've always just used my own picture as a base.. Is a base an absolute must?
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:41 pm

^Yep, so he can get added to the Roster thread after your first match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Would a picture of me work? >.> I promise to wear clothing
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:47 pm

If someone agrees to render it or something lol.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:54 pm

VladimirTStrife wrote:
Would a picture of me work? >.> I promise to wear clothing

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:06 am

You can use a picture of you, just try to have a clear one or something. I'm sure Ian can try cutting it. We need pic bases strictly for graphics purposes. To give you a roster pic and all that. You could also use yourself, but then use a wrestler as your roster pic. We've done that before too.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:07 am

^ JESUS PAINE RUNNIN WILD Funny
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:18 am

Mr. Bean is Vlad's alternative pic base.
Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 am

Uhm

I guess let me see what the pic looks like. I don\'t know

[LC] Vladimir Strife FJBloTX
[LC] Vladimir Strife Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 am

Actually, for the sake of simplicity, I'll just use CM Punk.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:50 am

^Perfect timing Lol, SM Raye just got moved to the retired sect.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:45 am

Vlad as CM Punk? Neutral
My whole world is crumbling...

(seriously though, Masada has a cool beard, should go with him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:28 am

Aw, hell, that works a lot better for me.

Yeah, put me down for Masada
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:29 am

good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 am

"Czar of Scars" is the coolest fed nickname of all time.

[LC] Vladimir Strife FJBloTX
[LC] Vladimir Strife Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Thanks. One of the guys I used to RP with used it in one of our matches and I loved it so much I adopted it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:46 pm

So stupid question - is Lights Out like Big Show's KO Punch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Watch this from about the half-point on, Alex, it'll explain it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAcl0HuBj6c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Thank you, I really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:29 am

"This video is not available in your country"

I want to see this perfect punch.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:36 am

^Yeah all the YouTube vids are 'Murica only.

http://www.break.com/video/anatomy-of-a-one-punch-knockout-299369
That should work.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Massive overhaul done, redoing stats, moves, and adding in some notable feuds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Vladimir Strife   [LC] Vladimir Strife Empty

Back to top Go down

[LC] Vladimir Strife

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next