HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants Empty
PostSubject: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 pm

- Ric Flair may be brought back to WWE TV at next week's show with The Miz, since it's in his hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. As noted, the latest word was that WWE was putting Flair with The Miz when he returns.

- Word coming out of RAW is that both Bray Wyatt and John Cena will be in the Money In the Bank Ladder Match that's for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at this month's pay-per-view.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Bray Wyatt to pull out the surprise victory. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:13 pm

^That surprise victory I called two days ago. I aint bothered

Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants FJBloTX
Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:18 pm

^
Wow...well, uh....congrats, I guess. Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:15 am

Its too soon for Wyatt to win the title.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:35 am

Cesaro's my main man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:44 am

^^And this is why I'm glad you don't work as a WWE writer.

It's perfect timing for Wyatt to be champion.

•Puts On 5 star main event matches.
•His fan base grows every week.
•Excellent on mic.

Easily champion material.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:45 am

Don't get the Flair with Miz thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:00 am

Ice Cube wrote:
^^And this is why I'm glad you don't work as a WWE writer.

It's perfect timing for Wyatt to be champion.

•Puts On 5 star main event matches.
•His fan base grows every week.
•Excellent on mic.

Easily champion material.

And he's only been on television a year, people would be complaining that it's too soon especially considering he's only been in TWO main event type feuds. TWO. Common sense should be used. If people were champion material just by the things you listed, Dolph Ziggler would of regained the title.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:04 am

Yeah, it's still to soon for Wyatt...BUT if they did go down that route, I wouldn't be too bothered. People wanted the belt on him last year when he'd done jackshit. However I think he needs to win it in a singles feud that has a big pay off from that feud, not just a random multi-match win. Wyatt needs to tell a story.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:37 pm

In retrospect, Wyatt hasn't held a singles title, not even the NXT title. However, he has that vibe that he's WAY too good for that. An Intercontinental Championship or US Championship wouldn't really "look the part" on him.

And Sheamus won the WWE title 2 months after he was bumped to the main roster. Ain't no such thing as being "too soon" for the WWE Championship. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:41 pm

And people whined about that too. There IS such a thing as being too early for a main event push, especially when the creative process is all over the place. What happens if Wyatt does for some reason win the title, does his reign get the proper booking? Or will it be hot shot booking until he eventually loses and then does nothing for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:44 pm

That's what anybody including yourself doesn't know. It could work for him or it could not. I'm just stating my opinion that Wyatt will get the surprise win, emphasis on SURPRISE. There will always be people bitching about something. I think they need to take it a step further with Wyatt, and a surprise WWE World Heavyweight Championship win could do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:39 pm

So much is put on this ladder match makes me wonder...are they even going to have a MITB match, you would think they would have announced it by now if they were.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants   Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Returns on Next Week's RAW?, MITB Participants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1