HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE Empty
PostSubject: What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE   What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:49 am

After Raw went off the air last night, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns celebrated in the ring with John Cena, then Cena exited to the back.

Ambrose then proceeded to take apart the announce table and then threw a few chairs into the ring as he and Reigns continued to celebrate. They then exited the ring, slapped hands with fans in at ringside, and exited to the back to end the show. There was no dark match main event.

Four Horsewoman Talks a Possible WWE Future
FOX Sports recently conducted an interview with UFC bantameight fighter Shayna Baszler, who refers to herself, along with Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke as "The Four Horsewomen" of UFC.

Baszler, along with the other Four Horsewomen, is said to be a big wrestling fan, and will make her debut with UFC at the 176 event August, and she will be facing Beth Correira. During the FOX Sports interview, Baszler was asked about a possible future career in WWE, and she had the following to say:

"The thing is even if they [WWE] called me tonight, I would have to tell them that I have to have this fight," said Baszler, who is in the video above showing off her pro wrestling skills with Rousey. "I have to, for the movie, have the UFC fight — for the movie version of my life."
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE   What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:50 pm

Thing is, only one of them is remotely marketable and as a group they're probably not all that attractive for Vince.

What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE FJBloTX
What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE   What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:48 pm

I swear the word 'women' wasn't there when I read the title.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE   What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Yeah That Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE   What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened After Raw Last Night?, Four Horsewomen Member Talks Possible Future in WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1