HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Choose XWA's New Show
"Deep and Personal" ft. Ted Cedar
VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show I_vote_lcap50%VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 11 ]
"The People's Edition" ft Alex Williamson
VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show I_vote_lcap9%VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
"The Miles High Show" ft. Joey Miles
VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show I_vote_lcap32%VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
"The Christina Clair Show" ft. Christina Clair
VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show I_vote_lcap9%VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show Empty
PostSubject: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm

"Deep and Personal" ft. Ted Cedar- A Show, promising to be soley on the Guest as XWA's Veteran Commentator Ted Cedar sits down and asks the serious questions to the Guest. Some questions, to be very personal as they will relate to the Guests current Storyline/ Feud.

"The People's Edition" ft Alex Williamson- In what was a Short lived Show Four years ago..Returns! Brother of XWA Superstar Riley Williamson, Alex Williamson looks to return with his show as he looks to ask the tough questions, but with a live Audience! On Vendetta! This show to stand out from the Nominees as Alex looks to let the live Audience ask some of the questions.

"The Miles High Show" ft. Joey Miles- A Show featuring XWA Color Commentator and former 2WWF Commentator Joey Miles. The Quarky but yet, abusive foul mouth person finally gets a Show! But is he able enough to control his own personal feelings against other XWA Superstars?

"The Christina Clair Show" ft. Christina Clair- Featuring one of XWA's Interviewers, Christina Clair looks to Interview the XWA Stars and Divas. Don't let the looks fool you, this lady could get inside your mind in a Instant!

Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Normally, I'd go for Miles, but that would only be good if I was the one doing the questions. shifty

I went with Ted's show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Why isn't the there a Jack Hoff show?!? It could be called "Reaching The Climax" or something. Funny
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Teddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Either Cedar's or Joey's. Fuck the other two I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:20 pm

I like Joey as a character, but I'd hate to have a show with him. I vote for Cedar, i'd like some more serious interviews. Joeys would just be too joke-based.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Who's Alex Williamson? Is he related to Riley? If so, there should be the word "gold" in his show. Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:54 pm

"Brother of XWA Superstar Riley Williamson, Alex Williamson"

You fucking blind?  Wtf..? 
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:00 pm

I voted for the Ted Cedar one. This is not because I like Ted, but because I hate Joey.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:09 pm

McChilly Burger wrote:
"Brother of XWA Superstar Riley Williamson, Alex Williamson"

You fucking blind?  Wtf..? 

I didn't read it Funny
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Voted for Joey Miles, because it's Joey Miles.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Just a Friendly reminder, The Poll will be closed and locked 5PM EST Tomorrow. So those of you who haven't voted yet, please do so.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:46 am

How did Ted win this one Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:15 am

Because, sometimes, the World doesn't want to have goofy ass shit 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Voted Ted bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show   VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTE: Decide the Concept/Host for XWA's New Show

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1