HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank Ocean's cousin sues Chris Brown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Frank Ocean's cousin sues Chris Brown Empty
PostSubject: Frank Ocean's cousin sues Chris Brown   Frank Ocean's cousin sues Chris Brown EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Frank Ocean's cousin is suing Chris Brown.

The 'Pyramids' hitmaker's cousin Sha'Keir Duarte has filed a lawsuit against the 'Fine China' singer, claiming Chris' bodyguard violently beat him up when the two singers and their entourages got into an heated altercation outside Westlake Recording Studio in Los Angeles in January.

According to court documents, obtained by gossip website TMZ.com, Sha'Keir claims that he is permanently disabled since he was attacked by Chris' security guard Hood.

He claims that Hood punched and kicked him at least 12 times, including several blows to his head, as he crouched on the ground.

He also alleges that Chris, 24, urged Hood to keep hitting him by shouting: ''Get that n****r,'' and later told Sha'Keir: ''You just got your ass beat and it's all on camera.''

It was previously reported that Chris, who was jailed for 45 minutes last week in relation to a hit and run and is still on probation for beating his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, fled the scene straight after the fight, while Frank stayed to speak to police officers who arrived at the scene.

The 'Sweet Life' hitmaker, 25, took to Twitter shortly after the brawl to say he was ''jumped'' by Chris and his hand had been badly injured but he later decided not to press charges.

He explained his decision at the time, writing: ''As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer.

''I'll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.''

Sha'Keir is seeking unspecified damages.
Back to top Go down

Frank Ocean's cousin sues Chris Brown

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1