HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance Empty
PostSubject: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:37 pm

- Fans were turned away from last week's WWE NXT Takeover event at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. The same thing happened with the NXT Arrival special. The NXT Arena at Full Sail is a 400-seat building.

- WWE officials have talked about doing a feud between Rusev and John Cena down the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:25 pm

If anyone really paid attention to Lana's promo Monday, she kept dropping "hero" the entire time, and Cena is pretty much a superhero so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:46 pm

I like how they're having Cena feud with the new talent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I love Cena feuding with new talent too, this way he can bury new wrestlers while doing it in the main even!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Cena is a two faced issue when it comes to new wrestlers. If it is a one off match with them, Bryan not long after the 18 second debacle, Cesaro, he is great with them and they truly can shine.

When it comes to feuding with him though, they always get hurt in some way that most never recover from unless theyre top of the card people (Summer of Punk, Bryan)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Axel wrote:
Cena is a two faced issue when it comes to new wrestlers. If it is a one off match with them, Bryan not long after the 18 second debacle, Cesaro, he is great with them and they truly can shine.

Tell Sandow that
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:17 pm

AdamIsMe wrote:
I love Cena feuding with new talent too, this way he can bury new wrestlers while doing it in the main even!
Oh god, please don't be one of those "Cena buries people" idiots. Cena doesn't bury anyone. The writers do.

Also, Rusev isn't doing shit right now. Even if he lost the feud, a feud with Cena would do him much better than whatever they're doing with him right now.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Dead wrote:
Axel wrote:

Tell Sandow that
Creative's fault for that, too.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:53 pm

Again, Steve Austin had to walk out because he, at the peak of his popularity, wouldn't do a job on Raw to Brock Lesnar... and you really think Cena is walking into meetings and going "lolburyinghim" and everyone is all "whateveryouwantjohn!" Indifferent

Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance FJBloTX
Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:29 am

Batman wrote:
AdamIsMe wrote:
Oh god, please don't be one of those "Cena buries people" idiots. Cena doesn't bury anyone. The writers do.

Also, Rusev isn't doing shit right now. Even if he lost the feud, a feud with Cena would do him much better than whatever they're doing with him right now.

I definitely worded that poorly, I should have said "this way the can have him bury" not "he can." I'm just angry I guess that Bray hasn't beaten him yet. I actually like Cena, but his feuds don't know how to end, I esspecially hate it when the things don't finish at Wrestlemania, and they end up against each other again for the following ppv's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance   Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance Empty

Back to top Go down

Cena Feuding with Rusev?, NXT Takeover Attendance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1