HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody Hall/WWE Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Cody Hall/WWE Update Empty
PostSubject: Cody Hall/WWE Update   Cody Hall/WWE Update EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:34 pm

WWE has offered Scott Hall's son, Cody, a developmental contract more than once, reports The Wrestling Observer. However, Cody has turned down each offer because he wants to make a name for himself on the indie scene before trying to go to WWE. It's interesting if this is in fact true, because Cody has stated in past interviews that his ultimate goal is to sign with WWE. It's quite impressive, and respectable, if he's waiting to do it because most wrestlers don't. They sign the first chance they get. I would imagine it's very difficult to turn down an offer from your dream job.
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Cody Hall/WWE Update   Cody Hall/WWE Update EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:21 am

Wow. That's all I can say. Mad respect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Cody Hall/WWE Update   Cody Hall/WWE Update EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:25 am

Wow.

Cody Hall/WWE Update FJBloTX
Cody Hall/WWE Update Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Cody Hall/WWE Update   Cody Hall/WWE Update EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:31 am

Well to be fair... There are some things you could learn on the road that you won't in developmental. But if I was Cody, I'd accept the damn offer right away. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Cody Hall/WWE Update   Cody Hall/WWE Update EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 6:10 am

Well the one thing Cody Hall has in his back pocket is he's 6'8. He can screw up the indies and he's always going to be 6'8 and that's always going to be appealing for the WWE.

Cody Hall/WWE Update FJBloTX
Cody Hall/WWE Update Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Cody Hall/WWE Update   Cody Hall/WWE Update EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 am

^
He's also Scott Hall's son. That means a fair bit, too.

I can understand why he did this, actually. I bet he doesn't want to go in WWE developmental stuff as green as he probably is. If he goes in with more under his belt, he'll stand more of a chance once he does sign with them. Maybe develop a character too, so he can pitch ideas better, rather than WWE potentially making him a lanky cowboy or something xD
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Cody Hall/WWE Update   Cody Hall/WWE Update EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:28 am

Went to read up on Cody, and found this on Wikipedia:

"Cody did not know his father while growing up as he and his mother divorced due to Scott abusing alcohol and other problems. Hall had only got back in touch with his father recently being 2012 due to them having an on-and-off relationship. He has since then helped his father overcome his drug and alcohol problems and for that they have grown a bond in wrestling.

His mother, Dana wishes Cody wouldn't do the wrestling because of his fathers past but is happy he has helped his father and they have grown bond since."

10/10, would read again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody Hall/WWE Update   Cody Hall/WWE Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Cody Hall/WWE Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1