HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Coming to Toronto; Kills Rumor on Movie About His Life, Speaks on Fans Cheering Him Over Rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Coming to Toronto; Kills Rumor on Movie About His Life, Speaks on Fans Cheering Him Over Rock Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Coming to Toronto; Kills Rumor on Movie About His Life, Speaks on Fans Cheering Him Over Rock   Hulk Hogan Coming to Toronto; Kills Rumor on Movie About His Life, Speaks on Fans Cheering Him Over Rock EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:22 pm

WWE Hall of Famer and current TNA general manager Hulk Hogan promoted his upcoming visit to Toronto for Fan Expo Canada on August 23rd and 24th with a Q&A on CapeBrentonPost.com.

On his favorite matches and moments wrestling in Canada:

"...the other big one that really blew me away was when I wrestled the Rock. He was at the height of his popularity. I was coming to work after working for Ted Turner for nine years, so I wasn’t the most popular guy on the block. So I did the bad-guy thing. I did everything I could to be the most evil person ever. I hit the Rock in the head with a hammer, I put him in an ambulance, I put chains around the doors. I actually got in an 18-wheeler - a semi-truck - and ran the ambulance over, and I went to the Sky Dome and they booed him out of the building and they cheered me like I was up in the clouds somewhere. The fans just made a statement that ’You can’t tell us who to like.’"

On the current rumor that a feature film was in the works about his life and career as a professional wrestler for the last several decades.

"It’s not really true. It’s a TMZ headline. What happened was, I was going through LaGuardia Airport ... this guy asked me a bunch of dumb questions for TMZ and he goes, ’Eh, when are they going to do a bio about your life?’ And I said, ’It’s already in development.’ So now everybody’s rambling like it’s a feature film already. But the truth is, two kids that are writers in L.A. - hot young writers - they did a four-page treatment and I’m telling you they nailed it. They nailed it like they were living in my shoes, and I gave them the green light to go ahead and write the first pass. But that’s all it is."
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Coming to Toronto; Kills Rumor on Movie About His Life, Speaks on Fans Cheering Him Over Rock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1