HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex Empty
PostSubject: S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex   S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:57 am

Due: Sunday, June 8th at Midnight (-5 EST)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex   S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 am

The fans stand on their feet as the former World Heavyweight Champion, Hitman Alex, is in a black and gray suit as he comes down the ramp with two old guys in suits, walking behind him. The fans are quick to boo Mr. Center of Attention as Alex looks rather happy than mad about last week. Alex is walking down the ramp as the guys behind him, who are both wearing prescription glasses, are walking right behind him coming down the ramp. Alex gets to the bottom of the ramp as he turns towards the steel steps and walks towards them. Alex continues to walk up the ramp as the two guys follow behind him. Alex goes through the ropes as he gets inside the ring. The Former World champion begins to walk towards the timekeeper who is handing him over a microphone. Alex smiling as he's holding the microphone in his hands as his music fades away and he stands right in the middle of the ring.

Hitman Alex: Last week....Last Week I came out to defend MY World Championship against the same guy I defeated to gain it, Maddox Paine.

The crowd cheers as they hear the World Champion's name being mentioned.

Hitman Alex: Last week I came out and put a hell of a show and I put a hell of a fight against Paine. He knows it, I know It, all of you know it.

The crowd boos as Alex continues to talk.

Hitman Alex: I was upset after my loss. I wasn't ready to defend the title right after I just captured it. They didn't give me weeks to prepare, they gave me days. And it wasn't a lot of days, at that. So therefore I got tired of the mistreatment I'm getting from the guys in the back, so I came out here with my lawyers and I got a lot of evidence and papers that say if I don't get a title rematch match, I'm suing this company for everything it's worth.

Alex smiles as the crowd begins to chant "You Suck" repeatedly as Alex keeps laughing to himself.

Hitman Alex: You see, in my contract when I got signed to this place, it clearly states that once I lose a title, I'm allow to get a rematch. A rematch that I should of received back when David Michaels screwed me over and stole what was mine. so XWA Management, you have exactly one week to let me know what you guys are going to do because if it's not the right answer, I'll make sure I take justice into my own hands. I deserve it for the years and hard work I put into this company. I deserve it way more than most of these guys in the back. I deserve it. And I'll get it or else.

Hitman Alex laughs as he drops the microphone and tells his lawyers to follow him to the back. Alex makes his way to the back as his theme hits and the crowd continues to boo for the former World Champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex   S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:12 pm

But you didn't defend the belt successfully once during your reign? Therefore, no rematch. face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex   S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:55 am

^
But it's storyline wise, so...Dick in your mouth, fuck what you say. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex   S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:32 am

^ Well that escalated quickly Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex   S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:02 am

Say what you mean, iLike. Don't sugar coat it Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex   S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:33 am

lol well we'll see what happens next, it's just a storyline Mad as hell I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex   S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex Empty

Back to top Go down

S10.) "No Words" | Hitman Alex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1