HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful Empty
PostSubject: S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful   S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 am

Due: Sunday, June 8th at Midnight (-5 EST)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful   S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:21 am

Joey Miles: 
"You fat fuck!"

Ted Cedar: 
"Now what on earth was that for?"

Joey Miles: 
"Nothing.... Just felt like it."

The arena is in a state of excitement as they await for what the night has in store for them. The fans sit in anticipation for what's next. Suddenly the impactful theme song of one of XWA's most outspoken individuals, Jared Jerusalem, plays. He comes out sporting his new lavender shirt with the text "Eden Never Looked This Good." 

Ted Cedar: 
"Well Joey after an successfully retaining the tag team titles, Jared Jerusalem still doesn't look like he's here to celebrate."

Joey Miles:
"Is... Is that a bible in his hand? Have mercy on us all."

Yes it is true what Joey said. The Piece of Eden is heading towards the ring with the Good Book in his hands. Although it just doesn't seem likely he'd ever bring one to the ring, it's actually happening right now. Does this have something to do with Robert Hope? Maybe we'll find out as the Hypocrite Hunter has made his way in the ring. He takes a mic and heads towards the center of the ring to speak.

Jared Jerusalem:
"James 4:7, Resist the devil and he will flee from you."

Double J reading from a bible draws much confusion and mixed reactions. What on earth does he think he's doing? Is he gonna read Hope to death?

Jared Jerusalem:
"The God of Peace will soon crush Satan under his feet. The Grace of Our Lord Jes-- AGH FUCK THIS!"

The Tag Champ throws the bible away. The religious folk aren't probably going like that. He's probably realized that the idea was a dumb one anyway. 

Jared Jerusalem:
"Let's talk reality shall we.... And the reality is that FUCK YOU ROBERT HOPE!"

The crowd cheers in joy as the old and overconfident Jared Jerusalem starts to resurface.

Jared Jerusalem:
"Robert Hope, since you're going to face David Michaels so why don't you step out here and fight me like a man. I don't care if your a king your own world. I don't care if you've started a cult like following. You could gladly have all of that and maybe more in the future like titles and such. But here right now, I just want to beat you to a bloody mess." 

Just right after Jerusalem calls out The Prophet. Someone came out to Hope's theme song. But it wasn't Robert Hope. It was a man in a dark hoodie. As the mystery man enters the ring, Jared balls his fist up in a fighting stance, in preparation to fight the man. However the hoodied man hands an enveloped letter. As Jared takes the envelope from the very stern and rigid looking person, he tears open the sealed envelope and takes the letter out of it to read it.

Quote :
Dear Jared Jerusalem

"Be wary of your surroundings"

Yours truly,
Robert Hope

As Jerusalem utters the last word of the letter, the whole arena blacks out, the only lights left in the arena are those of the audience's gadgets.

In the darkness, Jared hears the sound of a chain rattling behind him. He turns around as the lights go back up, catching a quick glimpse of the masked man behind him. The man doesn't give him any time to react, as he swiftly swings at Jared's head with the rusty looped chain, which has a padlock attached to one of it's links. Jared staggers backwards, only to be hit with another strike to the head. He falls down to the ground, and finally catches a clearer glimpse of the man attacking him - Azrael.

Ted Cedar: 
"What is he doing? He's allied with Hope!?"

Joey Miles: 
"I finally have a reason to like this masked idiot! Kick his ass!"

The Masked Man then stomps on The Hypocrite Hunter's abdomen, causing Jared to grab his stomach and turn to his side. Azrael then hits the side of Jared's neck with the chainlock, making him jerk his body in pain. Azrael drops the chain and goes to the nearest turnbuckle, removing it's cover. The Masked Man approaches the tag team champion, grabbing him by his shirt, towards the exposed steel. He bashes Jared's head on the steel violently, busting him open. The Masked Man then pulls The Savior of XWA back, then launches him into the ringpost, shoulder first. Jared grabs his shoulder in pain, then slowly tries to get away from the ringpost. Azrael goes to pick up the chainlock and starts hitting Jared's back with it repeatedly, causing The Hypocrite Hunter to drop down to one knee, half his body still between the ropes. Azrael then throws the bloodied Jerusalem to the middle of the ring.

Ted Cedar: 
"Somebody stop this! Jerusalem is defenseless! "

Jerusalem starts rolling around, grabbing his back from the chainlock strikes. Azrael rolls out of the ring, grabbing a steel chair from ringside. The Masked Man slides back into the ring and slides the chair under Jerusalem's head, who is now lying flat on his belly. Azrael walks over to Jared's legs and raps them around one of his own. He then grabs both of Jared's arms and pulls him up

Ted Cedar: 
"NO! DONT DO IT!"

Azrael forcefully drives Jared's face down into the chair with a curb stomp, bloodying The Hypocrite Hunter even more. Azrael releases his grip, as Jared grips his head and jerks around from the impact. Azrael then picks up the mic Jared was using, takes the chair and sets it up, sitting on it. He stares at Jared, who's moving around on the ground in pain. The Masked Man then starts to speak.

Azrael: 
"STOP MOVING AROUND!"

Azrael stands up and strikes Jerusalem's head with the mic, knocking The Hypocrite Hunter out cold and unable to move. Azrael then sits back down.

Azrael: 
"While I may have...BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU on Hope's orders, what you've done only hastened what was inevitable. I was going for you anyway. Calling yourself as some "Piece of Eden" like you're some saint! You're just like everyone else! A hopeless, faceless false idol!"

Azrael then folds the chair and swings it at Jared's back, causing Jared to roll on his back and bend forward from the sudden pain on his spine. Azrael then sits Jared up, wraps his legs around his abdomen and locks in a body scissors cobra clutch (Devil's knot). Jared starts coughing a bit from the hold, almost passing out. Suddenly, Riley Williamson comes out and runs toward the ring. Azrael releases his hold and stands in the middle of the ring, glaring at the Hardcore Champion. As Riley slides into the ring, the lights go out. 

Ted Cedar: 
"What now!?"

Joey Miles: 
"That's it, I'm bringing a fucking flashlight every Vendetta."

As the lights go back on, Azrael is now on the stage, glaring at the carnage he caused with a smile on his face. Riley Williamson then checks on his tag team partner, as the show cuts to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful   S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:30 am

Good promo, guys. Pretty brutal beat down, too.

Oh, and let that be a lesson to anyone else who wants to call out Robert Hope. I aint bothered

Funny
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful   S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:35 am

Follow the Hopeful wrote:
Good promo, guys. Pretty brutal beat down, too.

Oh, and let that be a lesson to anyone else who wants to call out Robert Hope. I aint bothered

Funny

Was gonna hold back the "beating" part, but then he included a bible in his promo. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful   S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:38 am

Follow the Hopeful wrote:

I did...so then I brought a baseball bat and beat him shitless Cool

Good stuff guys good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful   S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:16 am

As I said to frenchie I like it for giving both men something to do and adds more to decep where makes people want to follow his charachter more
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful   S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:46 am

Very interesting turn of events. I like where this is going.
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful   S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:16 am

Excellent stuff. A few odd sentences here and there, such as "Robert Hope, since you're going to face David Michaels so why don't you step out here and fight me like a man.", but other than that no complaints. I like where this is going, and am slightly terrified at the prospect of both Azreal and Cerberus being aligned with Robert Hope. Commentary was good, and Joey's last line about the flashlight made me lol. Seems to me he should have clued into that about 5 years ago Funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful   S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful Empty

Back to top Go down

S6.) "Confronting The King" | Jared Jarusalem & The Hopeful

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1