HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed" Empty
PostSubject: Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed"   Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed" EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed" FLAREampMICHAELS_zps55bd2fdd
Due: Saturday, August 17th at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed"   Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed" EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 am

Chilly wanted me to say I did most of this. Not sure why. Maybe he thinks it sucks. I don\'t know

---

The show comes back from a commercial break following the closing of the material from the Falls Count Anywhere Triple Threat match. The broadcast comes back to a pan-around view of the crowd, still on their feet from the match previous. The broadcast switches cameras to one focused on the broadcast table. Ted is sweating from his usual brand of over-the-top play-by-play to try to sell the show. Adam looks calmly on for a moment.

Ted Cedar: "Up next … David Michaels takes on Evan Flare."

The broadcast switches it's graphical input once more, moving to a previously made video of Evan Flare and David Michaels infront of a match card that shows on the television feed as well as the titantron. As it pops up on the titantron, the live audience explodes with cheers.

Ted Cedar: "Everyone in wrestling knows about the feud these two have had in and away from the ring."

Adam Dennis: "You're not kidding. Evan Flare used to walk around wearing a “Kill David Michaels” T-Shirt!"

Ted Cedar: "But we've seen a new side of Evan Flare, and earlier... Well... You'll have to see it to believe it."

The feed changes video-input once again as it cuts to another previously-made video, this one labeled at the top of the screen “earlier today”

The room is lit with fluorescent light and there are people all around. The camera slowly pans to the right to show David Michaels standing calmly in-front of a whiteboard that appears to have the card of the show on it. He's got on his patented Cowboy Hat and has his sunglasses folded into the collar of his newest shirt. He stands with his arms-crossed, intently looking at the column that states “David Michaels vs. Evan Flare.” From behind him, a voice in a slightly Spanish accent seems to catch Michaels off guard.

Evan Flare: [off screen] “It's weird how things end up, huh?”

David Michaels looks up like he's seen a ghost He turns his head to the left, as the camera pans outward to show more of the room, the right side of Evan Flare is shown as he looks onward. David Michaels turn all the way toward him as the camera refocuses. Standing face-to-face, David Michaels looks at him with a curious, perhaps slightly displeased expression, as he begins to speak.

David Michaels: “What was that?”

Evan looks back with little emotion expressed.

Evan Flare: “I just said... You know... It's weird how things are now.”

David looks down for a moment, thinking, before returning with a much more relaxed, but still somehow entirely curious look on his face.

David Michaels: “I guess I don't know what you mean.”

Evan, again, showing little emotion, responds.

Evan Flare: “We were enemies, once. And yet, as we stand here together, we're the opposite. I can't be sure of your intentions  (he pauses, looking downward momentarily) but I sensed you would return. (He pauses briefly...) Just as I knew Jhalc would return. (He pauses longer this time, but still not enough to suggest his thought was over. Just as I knew Caleb would return to the ring.”

David Michaels: “You sensed I would return?” (He asks with an inquiring tone.)

Evan turns slightly to his left as he peers upward.

Evan Flare: “I can't explain it, but I knew that you would come. You had to. What is happening now wouldn't make sense without you.”

David's expression shifts from a skeptical curiosity to a worried curiosity, as he seems to be captivated by Evan's words.

David Michaels: “What are you talking about? What is happening now?”

Evan turns back to face him.

Evan Flare: “I can't explain that, either... Not because I don't want to, but because I'm not quite sure myself. (he pauses, as they spend the next few seconds staring into each other's eyes.) Something strange is going on here... "

Michaels looks his long time foe up and down, just wondering what on Earth he is talking about. He takes off his sunglasses before replying once more trying to force some sense out of Evan.

David Michaels: "Evan, you're not making much sense here. What is going to happen? What is so strange about it that you can't tell me? Tell me because you're starting to bug me."

Evan Flare: "Oh, it's nothing against you Michaels...it's just, well... like I said...I can't explain."

Evan continues to look directly into Michaels eyes, but after that last exchange of words, The Showstealer has had enough. David shakes his head at Flare, grunting as he does before attempting to walk off. Then, he stops and takes a step back so that he is face to face with Evan again.

David Michaels: "I don't know what your game is pal, but I know you. We've beaten to crap out of each other all over this country for years. So lets get one thing perfectly clear - I don't care if these fans now cheer for you, you're still a pain in the ass to me. I don't like you, I have never liked you and I never will like you. So just stay out of my way and keep your little master plan of a riddle away from me too. I don't like surprises..."

As the fans cheer for that classic Michaels' attitude, he begins to walk away. As he does, Evan suddenly reaches out and grabs Michaels on the left shoulder, forcing him still, making sure he is the one with the final word before they meet later tonight. With his back to the camera, Evan Flare speaks.

Evan Flare: “I know you're skeptical. I didn't say any of this to scare you off or to throw you off. I know you're going to bring your best tonight and you know I'll do the same. I came to you to talk because I want you to know my intentions. I want you to know that what happens tonight... It's not because I hate you. It's not because of what you stand for... It's because I need to win.”

David Michaels stands without motion as Evan Flare turns and walks away. Soon, Michaels does the same.

The taped segment fades to black as we're returned to the live audience who watched the promo on the big screen. They look on collectively as many puzzled faces are shown. We slowly pan back to the announcers.

Ted Cedar: "Like I said, you needed to see that to believe it..."

Adam Dennis: "From week to week I don't know what's going on with Evan Flare. I'm not entirely convinced from week to week Evan Flare knows what's going on. He's living in a dream world."

Ted Cedar: "I'm not sure myself... David Michaels surely looked confused."

Adam Dennis:  "Why wouldn't he be? That nutjob …"

Adam Dennis is interrupted by the entrances of the two superstars.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed"   Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed" EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Fool, I don't think it sucks. I just don't want to take credit for something good, when I only did about 10% of the thing Funny

I enjoyed the direction you decided to go and the tension between the two was captured, due to their history. Helps build our match too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed"   Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed" Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Flare/David Michaels "Changed"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1