HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox   Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:39 pm

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/05/27/microsoft-has-no-plans-to-sell-xbox.aspx

Despite investor criticism, Microsoft's CEO Satya Nadella says the company has no plans to sell off Xbox.

At the Code Conference in Rancho Palo Verde, California, Nadella told interviewers, "I have no intent to do anything different with Xbox than we are doing today," The Verge reports.

Nadella was promoted to Microsoft CEO back in February, where he told Microsoft employees, “While we have seen great success, we are hungry to do more. Our industry does not respect tradition — it only respects innovation.” Though he never made a statement or showed intention of selling Xbox, rumors appeared online, and investors didn't think it was a bad idea.

[Source: The Verge]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox   Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:07 pm

They better not.. I can't imagine Xbox with any other company anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox   Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:35 am

Why would they? face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox   Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:10 am

I'd be interested if the sold Xbox to a company he actually caters to games, imagine is Sega bought it, I highly doubt they would have enough money though, or imagine the shitstorm if EA bought it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox   Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:50 am

I guess the investors must have thought there was little future in console gaming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox   Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Has No Plans To Sell Xbox

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1