HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  Empty
PostSubject: WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes    WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:29 pm

WWE sent out the following today…

WWE Presents: John Cena's Fast Lane
By World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
View More By This Developer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description: You're a young racer, crushing the quarter-mile, with your sights set on being the best in the world. As it happens, your driving impresses none other than John Cena, WWE Superstar and muscle car enthusiast, who takes you under his wing – passing on knowledge he learned during his years behind the wheel.

You'll challenge opponents in cities from across the United States, including shadowy figures from Cena's racing past who are bent on winning by any means necessary. Master the art of shifting and upgrade your whip with powerful add-ons as you drive yourself to victory.

In the end, only one person can truly say, "THE CHAMP IS HERE." Will it be you?

UPGRADES AND CUSTOMIZATION
Upgrade engines, tires, transmissions and turbo chargers.

Customize your car with NOS, decals, paint, groundFX and rims, then share photos of your ride on Facebook.

Level up to unlock 6 different vehicles, each with its own power profiles, gearbox ratios and ride.

RACING
Face more than 80 different competitors, including 10 challenging "boss" racers.

Before each race, size-up the competition's ride, then head to the garage to fine-tune your vehicle.

Shift, downshift or dodge to evade road hazards and obstacles in a totally unique racing simulation.

MULTIPLAYER
Coming soon: Connect with friends and crews from around the world to take the race to the virtual blacktop.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/293962/WWE-Releases-New-John-Cena-Game-Through-iTunes.htm#FwLH8M5PGufgtSlz.99
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes    WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Unless Dick Dastardly and Muttley are in this, I don't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes    WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Needs more Sparky Plugg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes    WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:49 pm

A John Cena App Game? YAY! I aint bothered 
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes    WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 am

Does it come with a free packet of Fruity Pebbles?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes    WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:26 am

Chilly wrote:
Does it come with a free packet of Fruity Pebbles?!

I bet WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  AF0ph7R
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes    WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
A John Cena App Game? YAY! I aint bothered 
10SD will be happy Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes    WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:29 pm

I don't mind a Cena game, but a racing game? Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes    WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Releases New John Cena Game Through iTunes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1