HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phil Anselmo Wants To Do A Pantera Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Phil Anselmo Wants To Do A Pantera Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Phil Anselmo Wants To Do A Pantera Reunion   Phil Anselmo Wants To Do A Pantera Reunion EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:18 pm

In an interview with Fan Pass, ex-Pantera vocalist Phil Anselmo spoke about the possibilities of a reunion and what exactly it would take, including a serious, in-person discussion with ex-drummer Vinnie Abbott. He states that there is “…no doubt…” in his mind that Black Label Society guitarist Zakk Wylde would be the best person to replace “Dimebag” Darrell Abbott.

What it would take to get it off the ground:

But at the end of the day, there would have to be a meeting at a table — or without a table — between Rex [Brown], Vince and I, and there would have to be a bigtime understanding between the two of us before anything happens at all.

If the reunion were to happen, Anselmo states:

If there was ever a proper presentation, like, OK, PANTERA is back together, Zakk’s on guitar, that would be a massive feeling. That would be outrageous. And I would go to war. I would be in the best shape possible.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3295804/phil-anselmo-wants-pantera-reunion/
Back to top Go down

Phil Anselmo Wants To Do A Pantera Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Anselmo Wants To Do A Pantera Reunion   Phil Anselmo Wants To Do A Pantera Reunion EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:11 pm

I hope to hell they don't. Pantera was a good band and they had some great songs, but rarely does anything good come out of these reunions and crap. 9/10 any new music they release is just awful with shades of what made them good..
Back to top Go down

Phil Anselmo Wants To Do A Pantera Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1