HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options Empty
PostSubject: Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options   Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:43 am

In response to the reaction he has been receving to his Global Force Wrestling videos, Mick Foley has issued the following comments:

"The first part got some great feedback, and I think this one will too. As long as we live in a world where Dolph Ziggler can't get a push, there need to be options for aspiring wrestlers.

The purpose of my post. I'm not to suggest that @HeelZiggler join @GFWWrestling - just using him as an example of how subjective @WWE decisions can be. I do agree that #DolphZiggler is a terrible ring name. A couple years ago, I sent a very detailed e-mail to the powers that be with a suggestion of how he could get out of the name, and simultaneously garner some mainstream media attention…but never heard back from those in charge"
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options   Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:26 am

You already posted this lol.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options   Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Mick Foley isn't a rosebud.

He's a lemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options   Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options Empty

Back to top Go down

Foley Says Wrestlers Need Options

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1