HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:15 pm

As we reported earlier this week in the PWInsider Elite section, Ric Flair was scheduled to head to Pittsburgh to undergo medical tests in advance of signing a new deal to return as a regular full-time on the road performer.

As we noted, Flair is expected to work as a manager. We are told Flair pitched the idea of being Dolph Ziggler's second, but that was shut down. As of earlier this week, the word was that he would likely work with The Miz.

Of course, all this is pending whether Flair passes all the necessary medical exams.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:17 am

Flair and the Miz could be good for Miz. Haven't seen Raw or any WWE program in a long while and the last time I saw Miz, he was the full-package definition of what a tweener should be. Pitting Flair with Miz would be a last resort sort of thing....unless I'm wrong and I've missed some "Miz-tastic" stuff during my absence in watching the damn show. To be on the safe side, I'm assuming I haven't missed much.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:30 am

I'd like to see him manage Evolution...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:32 am

Again?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:38 am

Well considering they've reunited, I'd like to see it until this split.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:40 am

Miz and Flair would be AWEEEEEEEESOME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:42 am

Flair with Evolution would be perfectly fine, too, especially to start him out in his return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:58 am

Oh man, Naitch with Ziggler would have been awesome. They're scared it would have worked. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:30 am

Probably more scared that Flair would elbow drop his jacket, and Ziggler would try to sell that by bouncing around like a moron too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:28 am

I always liked the Miz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Does WWE still acknowledge that Flair "gave" the Figure Four to Miz? Anything between them will probably revolve around that, for better or for worse.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Don't put him with Miz; his shit is long gone. Pair him up with someone better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Breaking News:
Flair's medical tests revealed he has blood on his alcohol stream.
And the most recent update reveals that Flair bladed himself on the very first time one of the doctors approached him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE   RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE Empty

Back to top Go down

RIC FLAIR-WWE UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1