HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbie E: "I've Already Forgotten About" Hulk Hogan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Robbie E: "I've Already Forgotten About" Hulk Hogan Empty
PostSubject: Robbie E: "I've Already Forgotten About" Hulk Hogan   Robbie E: "I've Already Forgotten About" Hulk Hogan EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:26 pm

TNA star Robbie E sat down with Wrestletalk.TV during the company's last UK tour, and a clip from the interview has been released on YouTube. During the discussion Robbie talked about Hulk Hogan leaving TNA, stating that he had "already gotten about him" and he believes most of the fans already have as well. He also talked about his tag team with Jessie Godderz – the Bro Mans – a possible singles run on Impact Wrestling and more.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Robbie E: "I've Already Forgotten About" Hulk Hogan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie E: "I've Already Forgotten About" Hulk Hogan   Robbie E: "I've Already Forgotten About" Hulk Hogan EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Robbie E. speaks the truth, bro.
Back to top Go down

Robbie E: "I've Already Forgotten About" Hulk Hogan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1