HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You did it again, didn't you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

You did it again, didn't you? Empty
PostSubject: You did it again, didn't you?   You did it again, didn't you? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 am

Maestro, what does it take to make you understand that you CANNOT ally yourself or make title matches or use characters without the approval of the people you're using? You just booked yourself in a title match against Drake, and allied yourself with Cultural Experience (poor Snoopz) to face Drake and "two partners" next week. I dunno what the hell is wrong with you, but I wouldn't be surprised to see you banned from the fed after this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You did it again, didn't you?   You did it again, didn't you? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:51 am

I edited Them Bro,Thanks For The Note.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: You did it again, didn't you?   You did it again, didn't you? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:19 am

SOMEBODY must have given this 12-year-old unlimited ammo, 'cause he's gunning people left and right. This guy is on a roll, man. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You did it again, didn't you?   You did it again, didn't you? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 am

YO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You did it again, didn't you?   You did it again, didn't you? Empty

Back to top Go down

You did it again, didn't you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1