HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl" EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:34 am

Due: Friday, May 16th. 11:59 PM EDT

PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl" FJBloTX
PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl"   PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl" EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:16 am

Coming off the latest match, we are taken Backstage as we see Brian Johnson standing by ready to bring out his Special guest.

Brian Johnson:

ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, Nicole Johnson.

*As Nicole enters the Scene, we see her wearing her Wrestling attire. A Black Top, and Black pants. There are also cufflinks on both her wrists. There is a chorus amount of Cheers for Nicole. She smiles while looking at Johnson, whom is unimpressed of the Reaction. Nor does he care for that matter.*

Brian Johnson:

Now Tonight Nicole, you will be challenging Candice Love for the XWA Women’s Championship.-Now I know there must be some type of Nervous, or so to say, Butterflies running through your Stomach, but are you ready for your Upcoming match?

Nicole Johnson:

First of all Brian, I’m not one that tends to be nervous, but I will admit, for a match at this Caliber level, as it is for the Women’s Title, I am actually nervous. There is a good amount of Butterflies bumping and hitting my chest, wanting to come out as I do feel unready. You know, a few weeks ago I made out a Challenge. A challenge that whoever came out of that match as Women’s Champion, whether it was Wolverina or Candice Love, that I, will be coming after them.

*Crowd Cheers*

Nicole Johnson:

And as to much of my surprise, I didn’t think it would happen this soon. I thought that Wolverina would cash in her rematch clause here Tonight but as we all know, that didn’t come to be.

*Takes a second to recapture her train of thought*

Nicole Johnson:

Three weeks ago, I got the call saying that I was gonna face Candice Love at United Xtreme for the Title. I was needed, and I gladly accepted the offer. And so, here we are Tonight…

*Nicole’s eyes slowly wander off of Brain as she see’s someone walking towards the set. Her facial expression quickly changes to a more serious look, as the Cameraman pans the Camera out abit, we see Candice Love enter the Scene. Wearing a Red Top, cutting off to her Stomach, on her lower body we see Red Trunks, Red Knee Pads, and Red Boots that shine bright off a little from the lighting, with the XWA Women’s Title sitting on her Shoulder, she holds it firmly as she gives Nicole a Smirk*

Candice Love:

Yes Nicole, here we are. In this Dump of the place that is called England…

*Crowd Boo’s*

Candice Love:

The place where the people have Donkey Teeth, Drinking Brew Coffee, and there Teeth are yellow colored with crumbits in between them.

*The Crowd Boo’s even more, louder than before*

Candice Love:

They Boo at the fact because they know it’s true. They also know that they barely Bathe which would explain the Bad atmosphere in England but I’m not gonna go any further….

*The Crowd Boo’s yet again*

Candice Love:

It is a disgrace that I have to defend my Title here Tonight, But I’m not one to complain, you see, I am glad that I am facing you tonight. Ever since last year when you first debuted at Vendetta Fifty you have been undefeatable. You have been unstoppable. I’ll admit, I have been watching you lately and been impressed. But not too much. I’m Impressed, because you have been able to get such easy wins on some of the Divas on the roster. You have Three wins over Kaylenna Parks, who Four years ago was relevant, but this year, has become the laughing stock of the Division. You have a win over Alexis Rose, who is nothing but a Dirty bimbo Lesbian who loves to get played with Backstage. A win over Elektra, who is a flash in the pan who couldn’t get the job done. Who couldn’t take the Belt from Wolverina. A win over Wolverina, which I…

Nicole Johnson:

Okay, okay, okay. We all know what you have done and accomplished Candice. You don’t need to keep repeating yourself. Look, you think you know it all but honey, you don’t.

Candice Love:

What? That Wolverina backed away because she has Respect for you? Respect for the fact that you had beaten her before? Respect that you had been able to keep that little streak of yours alive? Look, Tonight..

Nicole Johnson:

Tonight, I'm gonna prove to the world, to prove to the people here in London England, and to the people watching from around the world, that I am the Best Diva there is in this company and that your little run as Champion is over. That the Newcomer’s Fifteen minutes of fame is over. And that you, are the true Flash in the pan.

*Candice gives Nicole a blank stare while Nicole does the same back. Neither ladies move for the next couple a seconds before Candice is the first to move, moving her hand back and then moving it forward, she sends a hard Slap! across the face of Nicole! Nicole gets on a knee as she gets the taste slapped right out of her mouth and places a hand over her cheek as she can feel the zap of the Slap coming off of her hand. While Nicole is looking down, her hair covers her face. Candice crouches down and looks at her*

Candice Love:

See you out there…

*Blows a kiss to her before she gets up to her feet and walks off. Nicole lifts her head up and holds her cheek while she watches Candice walk off, she gives off a Smirk as the Feed now changes back into a panned out view of the Jammed pack arena.*
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PROMO | Nicole Johnson -- "An all out Kingdom Brawl"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1