HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details Empty
PostSubject: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Yesterday PWInsider.com reported that Batista is not scheduled for any WWE events past Extreme Rules tonight, and that he is expected to be taking some time off from WWE until SummerSlam to promote his upcoming "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie.

PWInsider has since updated its report and is noting Batista has been intimating backstage at Extreme Rules today that he will be sticking around and working through Payback after all.

The original report noted WWE wanted Batista to face Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Title at Payback, but Batista was not keen on losing to Bryan as he felt it wouldn't look good for him to lose to someone so small prior to the release of his movie this summer. Batista also felt losing to Bryan wouldn't be a good way to take a break from WWE, as he wouldn't be well remembered when he eventually makes his return. Batista reportedly turned the match down, which is why he has not been booked beyond Extreme Rules.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:46 pm

He could leave whenever he feels like it... WWE has his stunt double, Mason Ryan.

Oh wait he was released.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:05 am

Batista doesn't want to lose to a small guy?

Well deal with it, bitch Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:04 am

^agreed.

Gets time off after... nearly 4 months after his return? Ok.

Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:24 am

I call newz on this: their first report was wrong so now they're backtracking and throwing some dirt on Dave to cover their tracks. It's a bait-and-switch report: they got it wrong but rather than having people focus on that, the 'Dave doesn't want to job to the IWC darling' focuses the negative attention on him rather than on the original report being wrong.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:22 am

^ Thank you, at least someone sees it. This is a blatantly BS report. Especially considering what I said in the other thread, Batista's pretty much jobbed to Bryan the past few months. Even IF this were true, people should have no reason to complain. Bryan destroyed him in that glorified handicap match at WM30 even after getting pummeled by HHH, who also interfered in that match. Not only that, but Batista's cleanly put over The Shield recently too (Roman Reigns countered the Batista bomb, superman punch, set up the spear, hit the spear, won.) If at this point Batista isn't given credit, that's not his problem. I personally feel he should look way stronger than the way they're making him.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:25 am

I wouldn't be shocked if it was true. Egos in wrestling can get stupidly large (that applies to many btw).

You watch, Batista will lose to Hornswoggle tonight now Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:27 am

I'd be so upset if that happened. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Razor is the only person i know who acts like wrestlers honestly DONT have egos and they just accept everything that happens.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:38 pm

WHERE did I say that wrestlers don't have egos? Indifferent Fucking tool

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details   Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Update: Batista Potentially Staying With WWE Through Payback, Details

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1