HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta 78 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 78 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta 78 Grades   Vendetta 78 Grades EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:22 pm

MATCH Singles
C5 Ion vs. Fuse Boy
Grader: Riley

Fuse: I must admit, reading your match was quite interesting. The Interaction that you had between Cruncher and Fuse boy was something unorthodox. But the Two are partners so it shouldn't come much to a surprise. The Part where you had Crunch jump onto the apron, distracting the Referee while Fuse goes and does this sick thing to Ion really or should I say, definitely made me understand what there Relationship is like. With Fuse using Crunch as a Decoy. But onto your match. Everything was well. Your move transitions from one move to the next was good. There is some good back and forth action going on through out. The ending I thought was quickly rushed or written but everything else was good.

C5 Ion: Interesting way to start off your match. Although Entrances don't count, I found it really cool that you would have Ion come out and cut a Brief Promo regarding his opponent. There were some parts that I thought were left hanging or cut off for example, "Ion starts to swing around the ring post and up the ramp towards the fleeing Fuse Boy, and Ion grabs him from behind, and tries to get Fuse Boy back in the ring, but Fuse Boy is refusing to cooperate, but Ion gets him in the ring."- If Fuse Boy is refusing, what is he doing? Is he Kicking himself away from Ion or is he trying to push Ion off of him? Another thing is that since the match already had begun, there shoulder been a Count-out made by the Referee or atleast some recognition from the Ref. Your match was great at some points, but it wasn't your best to say the least.

Verdict: Fuse Boy takes the win on this one. Ion, you really need to start taking some of the Advice that we are giving to you. I believe, Ian told you last card that you have a lack of Detail in your match. Work on that. You're improving man, but you still need to work in some areas
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 78 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 78 Grades   Vendetta 78 Grades EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:23 pm

MATCH Singles
Cerberus vs. EG Deal
Grader: N/A

Cerberus has won via no-show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 78 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 78 Grades   Vendetta 78 Grades EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:24 pm

MATCH Singles
Azrael vs. RJJR
Grader: Riley

Azrael: First off, I would like to say that you don't really need to do Entrances. They dont count or will count against you in terms of grading. Secondly, interesting start with you using Azrael to attack RJJR. I know it would make sense, seeing as it is listed in your Profile that Azrael is a Tweener, but at times can use Dirty Tactics to his Advantage. One thing that I would give advice to you on your match heading onto United Xtreme is that add more moves or spots in before doing a Pinfall. Here, I see that Azrael did Just Two moves and he already made a cover. I find it hard to believe that a man would be down after Two moves, so yeah. Also, work on your Description more. Describe how the move is set up. For example, "Azrael kicks RJJR in the gut, with RJJR bent over, he then wraps his arm around the neck of The Dreamer before dropping him face first onto the mat with a DDT" -Do this, and you will be good. good job And that's all I can say really, Azrael you do this, and you'll be fine at UN. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 78 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 78 Grades   Vendetta 78 Grades EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:24 pm

MATCH Steel Chairs Match
Riley Williamson vs. Ellis Morgan
Grader: Ian

Ellis: I really thought there were some good points. Let's focus on those to start. Your description was good. Really good. Your hardcore spots were really good too. Unfortunately, in a chairs match, barbed wire isn't legal. Oh well. You seemed to really hit on key points but I don't think you did a good job getting there. It was a good effort, but it needed a lot of basic improvements. More build between big spots would go a long way.

Riley: Fantastic match. Loved the use of the stipulation and it was solid action and description as always. You did so much to put Ellis Morgan over as a legitimate contender as well. Great job.

Verdict: The better match was clearly written by Riley Williamson.

Last edited by Franchise on Sun May 04, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 78 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 78 Grades   Vendetta 78 Grades EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:25 pm

MATCH Singles
Helena Boxx vs. Wolverina

In canon, both were attacked by someone pre-match.

Last edited by Franchise on Mon May 05, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 78 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 78 Grades   Vendetta 78 Grades EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:27 pm

MATCH #1 Contendership Tournament | Singles
Niko L Ginero vs. Chris Dolmeth

Unfortunately, Chris' laptop charger is busted. Niko wins via no-show. Because of the circumstances, we'll find a way to reward Chris when he returns.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 78 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 78 Grades   Vendetta 78 Grades EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:27 pm

MATCH Singles
Hitman Alex vs. Evan Flare

In canon, the match went to a no-contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vendetta 78 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 78 Grades   Vendetta 78 Grades Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta 78 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1