HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over Empty
PostSubject: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:41 pm

There has been a lot of talk within WWE about where Daniel Bryan will be in the next few months. Some higher-ups feel that Bryan isn't over, it's the "yes!" chant that is over. They feel that Bryan peaked at WrestleMania XXX with the WWE World Heavyweight Title win.

It's said that a lot of top guys argue with officials about how they're booked or portrayed but Bryan doesn't. There's not a lot of ego with how Bryan carries himself backstage and in how he deals with creative.

There are many people waiting to see if Bryan cools off and gets moved out of his current position or if he gets hotter and stays there.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm not the biggest Daniel fan in the world, but Daniel is OVER. He IS the chant. Have Big E go out there and try to do a YES chant and see the difference. Funny

WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over FJBloTX
WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:11 pm

Exactly. It takes two things to get over - the gimmick AND the person portraying it.

You could of had someone else do Austin's King of the Ring speech and the fans wouldn't have taken to it at all.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Do WWE think Titus O'Neill is white too?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:20 pm

^ He does have an Irish last name.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:20 pm

^^
Yeah, when he faced Sheamus, I could hardly tell them apart.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Yeah That

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:29 pm

I'm guessing they "leaked" this to make sure we (Internet fans) stay with Daniel.

WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over FJBloTX
WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:30 pm

which one is Sheamus again?

WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over 660xNxRAW_1086_Photo_069.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aruC6zcoHd
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:41 pm

I agree Ian Funny

I've noticed that now that he's getting popular and WWE is putting him everywhere, fans are starting to treat him like Cena. They need this to keep his internet backing.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:51 pm

lol nobody is treating him like Cena
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Oh yeah Dead, because you've read the things that I've read. Fuck off. Errrrrrrrr

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Go to the YouTube comments of any wrestling video. At least half the recent comments are bound to be "I'd prefer *whoever was in the video* in the main event WAAAY more than Daniel fucking Bryan."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Or on Facebook for that matter. The top rated comment in any post about Bryan is usually "He's so overrated." "Like if he sucks." "CM Punk is way better." "*insert name of any undercard guy* should be getting pushed instead of that overrated Bryan. Really? YES! ? That's the best they can do? he sucks!"

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Fucking marks Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Actually, it's the smarks that dislike him now. The marks/little kids are all "YES YES YES KANE IS GOING DOWN YES!"

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm not a big D-Bry fan but those guys are freaking hypocrites Funny

I don't really see Daniel Bryan as The Guy for long-term but it's better than having Cena/Orton era.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Bryan's mic skills aren't great, so I understand if there are legitamate concerns if the chants were to ever fade away. But it's foolish not to believe he isn't over at this present moment.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:39 pm

How wrong they are
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:03 am

I think he's over similar to that of Mankind. I don't think he'll be the one to lead the company, like a Hogan, Austin, Rock or Cena, but he'll be extremely well loved in the eyes of the fans much like Mankind was.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:18 am

^
That. Which is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over   WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE thinks Daniel Bryan still isnt over

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1