HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   Empty
PostSubject: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:46 pm

- F4WOnline.com reports that WWE is planning to sign Bill Goldberg to a deal well before WrestleMania 31. Their plan is to sign Goldberg to be used in the WWE 2K15 video game, which is due out in the fall. The plan is said to be similar to what WWE did with Ultimate Warrior last year. Per the report, WWE wants to promote the signing at Summerslam and continue to market and build the deal all the way until WrestleMania 31, which could use Goldberg for a match or a Hall of Fame Induction.

Credit: F4WOnline.com via Wrestlezone.com
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/321581/Details-on-WWE//s-Plan-for-New-Deal-with-Goldberg.htm#DXEgXcsl7OCsSUT3.99
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:46 pm

I'd dig a Goldberg match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Goldberg vs Ryback I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:42 pm

^ No please... Goldberg's going to have some ring-rust. If he faces Ryback, it's going to be a botch-fest.... Or  something similar to Lesnar vs Goldberg Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:53 pm

But. Then people will stop chanting Goldberg. Sad

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:40 pm

who chants goldberg when ryback comes out anymore? that's old.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:16 pm

Goldberg vs. Damien Sandow makes too much fucking sense. Sandow is the PERFECT guy for that squash match. That said, having Sting in for a match at WM31 AND Goldberg doesn't make too much sense. So... I don\'t know

Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   FJBloTX
Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:01 am

Why would you waste a Mania squash match on Goldberg? Even he wouldnt sign off on that lol.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:56 am

If you're gonna' bring back Goldberg, you bring him back for a top/attractive rivalry...not to face Magneto for 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:14 am

I just wanna here dem hallelujahs again Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg    Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg   Empty

Back to top Go down

Details on WWE's Plan for New Deal with Goldberg

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1