HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent Empty
PostSubject: Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent   Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:17 am

Former TNA (and WWE) talent, Low Ki, is aparrently close to signing a new deal with TNA, reports PWInsider.com. The new report states that the former champion is in the final stages of the new deal — one that will have him work as both a wrestler and an agent for the X Division.

TNA's hope with bringing Low Ki back is that he can help improve the X Division, on and off camera.

Low Ki worked TNA's "One Night Only: Xtravaganza" pay-per-view taping on April 12th where he won an Ultimate X match to earn a shot at TNA's X Division Championship. That event has yet to air and Low Ki has not appeared on TNA television since.

With TNA having him win the match at all nearly one month ago, TNA has likely had at least a verbal agreement for Low Ki's return in place for a while.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent   Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Good. I'm glade he's really not retired. I'm just hoping he's not wrestling hurt.

Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent   Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:11 pm

I broke the news here!

Well, not really, but I have an account in my WM30 experience thread about my conversation with him and him mentioning that he was thinking about coming back (for more than just that one-and-done WM weekend booking).
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent   Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:19 am

I hope this all works out and we get Low-ki back on TV. I like his kicks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent   Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent Empty

Back to top Go down

Former TNA Star Close To Signing New Deal – Will Work As Wrestler & Agent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1