HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roddy Piper Says Nancy Grace Asked Him to Be on Her Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Roddy Piper Says Nancy Grace Asked Him to Be on Her Show Empty
PostSubject: Roddy Piper Says Nancy Grace Asked Him to Be on Her Show   Roddy Piper Says Nancy Grace Asked Him to Be on Her Show EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:47 pm

- WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper posted to Twitter today saying that Nancy Grace's people asked him to appear on her wrestling-themed show on Thursday night. Piper noted he "would eat [Grace] alive" but that he is not going on the show at WWE's request.

As we previously reported, WWE is apparently asking wrestlers not to have anything to do with Grace after the hack job she did following Ultimate Warrior's death where she desperately tried to tie his death to drugs and steroids. Check out Piper's entertaining Tweets below:

Rowdy Roddy Piper        ✔ @R_Roddy_Piper
Follow
Serious one here! I have been asked to come on Nancy Grace Show! Nancy I would eat you a live! Roddy Piper
12:11 AM - 30 Apr 2014

Follow
Asked the @WWE if they wanted me to go eat NANCY's Lunch! If I get mad @WWE There my family, I love them! But you NANCY! She wanted thursday
1:07 AM - 30 Apr 2014

Follow
However if the @WWE, who can handle this very well does not want me to rip Nancy into a new job! Out of respect I won't!
1:09 AM - 30 Apr 2014

Follow
night everyone, hope nancy grace has insomnia
1:29 AM - 30 Apr 2014

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/321291/Roddy-Piper-Says-Nancy-Grace-Asked-Him-to-Be-on-Her-Show.htm
Back to top Go down

Roddy Piper Says Nancy Grace Asked Him to Be on Her Show

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1