HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer Empty
PostSubject: Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer   Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Ex-Thursday vocalist Geoff Rickly confirmed that the rumors circulating the music world about him joining forces with Lostprophets members are true.

Chatting with Radio Cardiff, Geoff noted (via PRP), "I've been talking to the remaining members of that band, because they're really good guys. I really want to be a part of what they do.

"I want to be a part of their second chance," the vocalist continued. "Because, like, people don't really think of what happens to the other members, but that. That took away their life. They had to give up their career, they had to give up everything that they had worked for 15-17 years for.

"They had no idea what was going on, it hit them so hard. Like I would talk to them on days they wouldn't want to get out of bad. And they're all fathers. You know, what happened, what happened is just devastating for them. I mean really, here in Wales, so many people have personal interaction with those guys and know that people like Stu [Richardson] and Mike [Lewis] and Lee [Gaze] - they are such good people."

Focusing on the new band, Geoff explained, "So yeah I've heard that rumor too, but like it's been my honor to work with them on their new band from a label perspective. And it's just so good man, people are not going to know what hit them when the new band comes out, it's like everything I grew up on, like little bit of New Order; little bit of Joy Division; little bit of the Cure; like it's just so forward-thinking. And it also like ... All the roots are everything I've ever loved from goth music."

In conclusion, the singer added, "It's just really cool man. I think like if ever there was a group of people that needed a second chance it's those guys and they're going to take full advantage of it. I'm really proud of them."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer   Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:54 pm

They've done nothing wrong. They shouldn't be punished for it.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer   Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 pm

In the music word it doesnt matter. The band Lostprophets will always be remembered for having a pedophile as their lead singer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer   Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer Empty

Back to top Go down

Lostprophets Members Form New Band With Former Thursday Singer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1