HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain   Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:18 am

According to PWInsider.com, promoter Mark Livingston left last night's Hardcore Roadtrip event in London, Ontario without paying any of the talent that weren't paid up front, or making travel arrangements for the talent back to the United States.

There is one story going around that Livingston was taken to the hospital by his wife, and that money was supposed to be sent back to the talents working the show, but that hasn't been confirmed yet, and at the time of this writing, the workers have yet to be paid.

Former WWE and TNA Superstar Devon Dudley was scheduled to work last night's show, but pulled out of the event when Livingston refused to pay him up front. The show went on, as planned, but at the end of the night the entire locker room came out to the ring and explained to the fans what had happened. An official statement has not been made at this time, but there was a Hardcore Roadtrip iPPV scheduled for tonight, and it doesn't look like that will be happening, so any fans who pre-ordered the show might be out of luck as well.

The irony in all of this is that HRT was one of the companies offering deals to the fans of Extreme Rising, after the promoter of that show cancelled this weekend's live events at the last minute and closed down their social media accounts without warning.
Back to top Go down
Project Rebirth
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain   Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Damn. I know a few people who were working that show, and they're pissed about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Big Poppa
Jobber
Big Poppa

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain   Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Yeah i made 2 his last 2 posters and some other graphics, got paid for those but there were 2 more shows he planned that i made posters for and don't expect i'll get paid for those. Maybe when i get a chance i'll post those up. One of the shows had a decent line up IF it was even true which now i doubt it was.
Back to top Go down
http://photopops.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain   Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:21 pm

At least you werent making posters for Extreme Rising  Funny 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain   Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Roadtrip Promoter Disappears During Last Night’s Event; Wrestlers Not Paid & Tonight’s IPPV Status Now Uncertain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1