HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric Young Talks Keeping His Beard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Eric Young Talks Keeping His Beard Empty
PostSubject: Eric Young Talks Keeping His Beard   Eric Young Talks Keeping His Beard EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:56 am

During a recent interview with Examiner.com, TNA Champion Eric Young had the following to say:

Keeping his beard for TNA & his Off The Hook reality show:

"I think if I shaved my beard I might lose both of my jobs. The beard is one of my things now and has been since 2009. I had a beard when it was considered weird. If I shave now people would not recognize me."

Reaction to him being champ:

"The beard makes me completely recognizable. There is no hiding from it – and I don't want to hide from it. People I meet love seeing the title. They tell me congrats Champ – and it is a thrill. It will never get old."
Back to top Go down

Eric Young Talks Keeping His Beard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1