HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’ Empty
PostSubject: Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’   Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’ EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Sharon Osbourne has claimed that Lindsay Lohan has lied about suffering from a miscarriage.

The X Factor judge said the Mean Girls actress had told audiences that she had lost a pregnancy during the finale of her reality television show, Lindsay, as a way of explaining why she had missed filming.

But the ever-outspoken personality had little sympathy for the troubled star.

"I think she probably had diarrhoea or something," she told American talk show The Talk. "I don't believe she had a miscarriage, I believe she's quite confused and I've had enough of watching her trying to make her life better.

"Everybody uses that (miscarriage) as an excuse. What a load of old codswallop!"

Her advice for Lohan was simple.

"Nix the drinking, dear, nix the partying, love, stay home!"

The 27-year-old tearfully revealed that her miscarriage was the reason she was forced to take two weeks off from the show, which airs on Oprah’s television network, Own. She didn’t identify the father.

"It's a very long story," she said. "That's why on the show when it says she doesn't want to come down, I couldn't move, I was sick. Mentally, that messes with you."

The star also candidly opened up about her struggles with addiction. She began filming the show just four days after she exited rehab last year.

"Even if it's not my intention to lose everything I'm now working for, that's what this addiction will do to me," she said. "It's a really f***ked-up disease, and it's really scary. [Now] I'm in a good place, and I don't want to mess with that. It feels good, and I'm happy. The biggest thing I've learned from this experience and doing this show is that my work ethic is different. I have that fire back in me."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’   Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’ EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:54 pm

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’   Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’ EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Daaamn Sharon doesn't play around. Mean thing to say, but very straight up about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’   Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon Osbourne accuses Lindsay Lohan of 'making up' miscarriage: ‘She probably had diarrhoea or something’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1