HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Waltman Offers His Take on the Roddy Piper Kevin Nash Twitter War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sean Waltman Offers His Take on the Roddy Piper Kevin Nash Twitter War Empty
PostSubject: Sean Waltman Offers His Take on the Roddy Piper Kevin Nash Twitter War   Sean Waltman Offers His Take on the Roddy Piper Kevin Nash Twitter War EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Sean Waltman has reacted on Twitter to the recent war of words between Roddy Piper and Kevin Nash.

As we noted earlier, Nash noted on Twitter that he spoke to Piper and the issue seems to be over at this point, however Nash did accept Piper's invitation to come on Piper's podcast to discuss the issue, so that might be happening in the near future.

Below are Waltman's thoughts:

@TheRealXPac
@RealKevinNash @R_Roddy_Piper I just heard it. On the life of my children Roddy is bold face lying & I hate to say that,because I love Roddy

@RealKevinNash @R_Roddy_Piper you kicked the door in and everyone shit. Flair was more concerned about it not having to do with him.

@RealKevinNash @R_Roddy_Piper the Bodyguad tried to get between you. You said something to him and he stepped aside. Then you proceeded

@RealKevinNash @R_Roddy_Piper to open hand slap Roddy, because he was out of place and went into business for himself, causing you

@RealKevinNash @R_Roddy_Piper causing you to re injure your knee in all that cluster Fu$k. I'll give him credit for a nice leg sweep that

@RealKevinNash @R_Roddy_Piper came up a it short. He called you a liar over your description of the incident. No one wanted a piece.

Anwar Thinks @Anwar_thinks
@RealKevinNash going in hard on @R_Roddy_Piper this morning and @TheRealXPac's jumped in too #ProWrestingTwitterWar

@TheRealXPac
@Anwar_thinks I just heard the podcast and it was an out and out lie. Can't believe from Roddy. Hopefully it's a memory issue and not pride.

Posting all this from Twitter is such a bitch Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

Sean Waltman Offers His Take on the Roddy Piper Kevin Nash Twitter War

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1