HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett Empty
PostSubject: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:22 am

- You may have noticed Jeff Jarrett posting photos with several wrestlers on his Global Force Wrestling Twitter account. TNA talents were told not to take any photos with Jeff or Karen Jarrett, particularly if they are contracted talents. Apparently Jeff taking photos with some of the talents has caused heat from TNA management.

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:02 pm

I'd just ignore that order. It's bullshit how people can think they can control others like that. I wouldn't stand in front of a GFW poster but just taking a picture with Jeff wouldn't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:19 pm

It's not the fact they're taking pictures with him, he's putting #JoinTheForce on each one of them. There's one with Bad Influence that says that.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Well it's not their fault at all. TNA needs to talk to Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Nah, I agree with TNA on this one. If you're under contract with a company as an employee, they have the right to restrict you from doing things that a competitor might (and obviously has) use as advertising.

Ronald McDonald can't pose for Burger King, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 pm

It's Jarrett's fault for putting the "Join the force" text on all his fucking the with other superstars.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:58 am

I agree with TNA here too.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:21 am

If my employer told me I couldn't take a picture with someone from a different company I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

It wouldn't be my fault if someone from a different drilling company decided to promote themselves with a picture of me.

If they pose in front of a GFW poster or Jarrett told them he was going to use it to promote his promotion than certainly TNA would be in the right. And maybe the guys don't even care to work for TNA anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:16 am

lol if you are contracted to a company and you are in the public eye, that company has the right to ask you not to pose for photos with someone from a rival promotion ESPECIALLY when that person is using those photos for motives other than personal use.

You think one of your fave NFL players would be allowed to pose for a photo with a rival team's shirt on or an opposing manager? lol.

Guarantee if they took pictures with WWE talent, they'd be told the same too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:45 am

TNA talent has taken pictures with WWE talent before, but those were just pictures, they werent promoting anything. If Jarrett wasnt putting his hashtag on every picture which is pretty much promoting GFW, i dont think it would of been a problem.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Well that's the issue. Plus he's putting several on them on his website too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett   TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Stars Told Not to Take Photos with Jeff and Karen Jarrett

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1