HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Dixie Carter posted a tweet last night during the airing of Impact Wrestling on Spike TV that seemed to play on the whole Eric Young/Daniel Bryan comparison. Many fans criticized TNA for putting their world title on Young, claiming it was a blatant ripoff of WWE's decision to make Daniel Bryan their champion at WrestleMania XXX.

Carter, who plays a heel on Impact these days, tweeted that she "invented all the things" that wrestling fans loved, using the hashtag #YES. You can view the tweet below:

Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet Bld01GtCAAA1fNS

@TNADixie
I invented all the things you LOVE!   #Yes I did!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:29 pm

ROFL! Really
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:41 am

lol This is why I love her sometimes - she really knows how to piss everyone off xD

I do actually recall some sort of "Yes to Eric" thing...some gimmick where he didn't want to get fired, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:48 am

Indifferent

This is not the kind of attention you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 am

She also invented boredom, but nobody loves that.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

She's gonna get a lot of hate for that xD

Eric Young and Daniel Bryan are totally different. They both just have beards. Plus EY's more of a comedic character than Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:36 am

No one's comparing their characters. They're comparing how TNA all of a sudden put their world championship on Eric Young a week after WWE put theirs on Daniel Bryan.

Also Daniel Bryan went through a year and a half of a comedic character sorta with the Team Hell No thing so there's that.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:28 am

A lot of people are actually comparing their characters...because they are morons.

And Dixie could invent a cure for Cancer and she'd still get hated. She sent her regards for Warrior and she got shit on on here for it <_< She's feeding the haters. Kinda' funny to me.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Wait, where did people talk shit to Dixie for sending her regards to Warrior??

I've only seen people hate on her for things she deserves to be hated over (IE: firing people when they're injured.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:34 pm

She was called an idiot for putting Warrior's handle in her tribute tweet.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Well that's crappy. I mean, if she's sending her regards. I don't remember the tweet but if it wasn't anything negative, don't see why she would get shit for it.
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:43 pm

French Breadstick wrote:
She's gonna get a lot of hate for that xD

Eric Young and Daniel Bryan are totally different. They both just have beards. Plus EY's more of a comedic character than Daniel Bryan.

this lol.
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Eric Young wishes he could work like Daniel Bryan, and TNA wishes they had booked him half as competently.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Chilly wrote:
lol This is why I love her sometimes - she really knows how to piss everyone off xD
She's going to jail #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet   Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Dixie Carter Tweet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1