HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Release Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TNA Release Schedule Empty
PostSubject: TNA Release Schedule   TNA Release Schedule EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 pm

As we have been reporting, the contracts for TNA wrestlers Kazarian, Christopher Daniels and Chris Sabin are all expiring in the coming weeks. Both Daniels and Sabin have been booked for independent shows already.

Sabin's contract will expire in just a few weeks, as will Daniels' during the last week of April. Kazarian has several more weeks left, as his contract doesn't expire until May, but all three are expected to be released, unless a new deal is accepted soon. With indie bookings on the table already, that doesn't look likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Release Schedule   TNA Release Schedule EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:42 pm

So the dirtsheets need to make up their mind. Either these guys contracts are done now or they arent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA Release Schedule   TNA Release Schedule EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:42 pm

I have a friend here (Michigan) who has been helping out with indy booking and he told me that they have had Sabin booked for weeks. He said they didn't go through TNA at all. So i'd say Sabin definitely is done, if he's taking indy bookings without TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Release Schedule   TNA Release Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Release Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1