HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Rape/Revenge In ‘I Spit On Your Grave 3′ (Exclusive)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

More Rape/Revenge In ‘I Spit On Your Grave 3′ (Exclusive) Empty
PostSubject: More Rape/Revenge In ‘I Spit On Your Grave 3′ (Exclusive)   More Rape/Revenge In ‘I Spit On Your Grave 3′ (Exclusive) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:44 am

We broke the news on the first sequel to the remake, and now have received exclusive word out of Cannes that I Spit On Your Grave 3 is being pre-sold at the market.

At the time of this writing, CineTel Films has yet to hire a writer or director, but have committed to a third round of rape-revenge.

The third film, our sources tell us, will focus on a serial killer that uses a crisis hotline to target rapists. One of the counselor’s has a dark past, which sends Detectives sniffing in her direction — but is she the killer they’re looking for?

The 2010 Steven R. Monroe-directed I Spit on Your Grave was a shockingly good remake of the 1978 classic. Monroe rushed out a sequel last year that was a huge disappointment. I think tonally, horror fans don’t want hardcore torture right now. They’d be smart to play the third film tongue-in-cheek, like Nurse.
http://bloody-disgusting.com/exclusives/3289326/more-rape-more-revenge-in-i-spit-on-your-grave-3-exclusive/
Back to top Go down

More Rape/Revenge In ‘I Spit On Your Grave 3′ (Exclusive)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1