HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesse Neal on TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:12 pm

"The biggest joke of all is I get paid way more at Walmart then I ever did in TNA and on time. #whatawasteoftime #PrintThat"
Back to top Go down

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:31 pm

In all honesty, i dont know what the bigger joke is...the fact that Jesse Neal was a wrestler or that he's a wrestler that now has to work at Walmart. Does he work at the same one Shane Douglas does?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:36 pm

^
Funny
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:38 pm

What's wrong with working at WalMart? It's honest work, it pays bills ... unlike TNA.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:48 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:10 am

Wow Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm

After a report came out online stating that former TNA Wrestling star Jesse Neal was now working for Walmart following his release from the company in 2011, the self-proclaimed "Dog of War" took to Twitter to defend himself against hurtful comments made by "haters".

One of his tweets, seen below, claims that he now earns more money working for Walmart than he ever made working for TNA Wrestling. Jesse worked for TNA between 2009 and 2011, where he was involved in programs with Matt Morgan, Team 3D and formed a tag team alongside Shannon Moore. He is currently married to female wrestler Brittney Savage, who recently gave birth to their first child.

@TheJesseNeal
It's funny how ppl make fun about real jobs and wrestlers we r human too and I have a family to provide for. So YES I man up and provide/

Don't think that this is bitterness or pissed I'm not on their show anymore. Cuz remember I left them they didn't leave me. #truth

I'm still wrestling an loving it Having more fun then I've ever had There's a lot of lies going around its just time ppl heard the #truth

Last edited by realt on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Dude was a terrible wrestler anyway...
Back to top Go down

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:28 pm

To be fair: TNA has kept worse guys.
You know... the Bromans, most A&8 guys...
Back to top Go down

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Mr. Anderson...
Back to top Go down

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Dead wrote:
Mr. Anderson...
Now now, don't you get all Mink on Mr. Anderson as well :V
Back to top Go down

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:07 pm

What? He's a horrible worker, and his cheap attempt at humor somehow passes as charisma nowadays. I remember when people were saying he was the next Rock because he could talk good. Lolno.
Back to top Go down

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:21 pm

^it depends.

When one already doesn't like the person at all, it's kind of hard to make them see the good points within them.
The fact he does talk good (you gotta admit it: he's good with a mic), is his trademark. And now join that with his inring abilities. He's a Mid-Top talent, imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jesse Neal on TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Neal on TNA   Jesse Neal on TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesse Neal on TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1