HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:39 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Never did watch it yet. I just got it on Blu-ray. I think it's about time I did panic

Do you think horror films today try to be too bloody or gruesome to try and scare people? What are good examples of horror films from the last few years?

Most do yes. They rely more on shock and gore rather building an atmosphere and actual tension.

Films (in no particular order):
The House of the Devil (2009)
You're Next (2013)
Let The Right One In (2008)/Let Me In (2010)
The Loved Ones (2009)
The Descent (2005)
Evil Dead (2013)
28 Days Later (2002)
28 Weeks Later (2007)
The Host (2005)
The Cabin in the Woods (2012)

Some are horror-comedies and kind of over-exaggerate some modern horror trends, but I still enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:39 pm

What was the weirdest part about 'The Cabin in the Woods'?
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:18 pm

I didn't find it that weird, just pretty funny.
I was kinda annoyed at the force-field. Fuck that bullshit, ruined the fun imo.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:20 am

What wrestling promotions do you follow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:31 am

I haven't as of late if I'm honest. Think Wrestle Kingdom 9 was the last wrestling event I watched.

But I always try/tried to keep track of:
Dramatic Dream Team
NJPW
RoH
and to a lesser extent PWG and Dragon Gate promotions(in that I'll occasionally watch them)
Haven't followed WWE in a looooong time.

Wrestling Is Fun's got my interest now though.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 pm

What was/is your favorite cartoon?
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Looney Tunes YO
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:57 am

When did you become a wrestling fan?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:52 am

Where'd you go? I miss you so. Sad
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Got tired of the bickering and bitchin' tbh. Still log in every so often.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Got tired of the bitchin and bickering but went to Vlad's site, where he's causing a lot of bickering? Great logic. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Don't be like that. We like Meth. Don't make him feel unwelcome. Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:48 pm

He left us for no reason. You might like him, but until he apologizes or something, I don't.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:49 pm

He shouldn't need to apologize for leaving. Funny Well, maybe a small apology for dipping on the GM team without even telling us, because that's kind of a dick move, but he's free to go wherever he wants.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm

You can feel however you want, and I can feel the same way. As far as I'm concerned, he left us, so I don't like him.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Batman wrote:
Got tired of the bitchin and bickering but went to Vlad's site, where he's causing a lot of bickering? Great logic. Funny

Way to prove a point. And initially there wasn't any bickering on that site, and there still isn't any inner-site bickering.

Snoopz wrote:
He shouldn't need to apologize for leaving. Funny Well, maybe a small apology for dipping on the GM team without even telling us, because that's kind of a dick move, but he's free to go wherever he wants.

Yeah I apologise for leaving abruptly. I didn't actually have the intention of leaving completely and wanted to try and pull double duty but like I said, the constant bickering wore me out. Couple that on top of my life getting busier and busier XWA just got pushed to the back.

Batman wrote:
You can feel however you want, and I can feel the same way. As far as I'm concerned, he left us, so I don't like him.

This sounds like a guy going through a bad break up. I'm afraid we were nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Well I still like you. You're welcome back whenever.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:34 pm

So I've rebranded myself and this thread topic, just for Razor <3
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Man this nigga could leave for all I care, with his trash taste of music. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Keep listening to your Mariachi music!
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
Man this nigga could leave for all I care, with his trash taste of music. Bruh......

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 57557295
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:38 pm

AYE!

Don't knock mariachi music, bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:39 pm

I hope you know he's kidding.. Funny

Razor is being serious cause he's Razor, but I don't think anybody here really dislikes you. Leaving abruptly was shit though.

I fucked with Chris Pyro/Project Rebirth because he was taking meme shots and frankly I thought it was hilarious but I don't have any burning hatred toward him or anything. I still am kinda learning to hate Vlad how he hates me. We're just taking the piss with it all. It's funny.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Razor don't play Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next