HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:32 am

Were you being sarcastic? Mad as hell ;_;

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:06 pm

No, Ian loves you an unfathomable amount.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Does he? e.e

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:18 pm

More than I do.

Trollface! 
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:20 pm

I requested a Skye Sapphire sig. You're a GFX maker. I love you. What does this equate to?

Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:21 pm

@Giggity Gopher wrote:
I requested a Skye Sapphire sig. You're a GFX maker. I love you. What does this equate to?

I'll make one when I stop masturbating.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:23 pm

@Giggity Gopher wrote:

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 Rock-candy
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Why dont you love me more? Sad

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
Why dont you love me more? Sad

Because you don't look at me during sex.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:31 pm

That's cause you don't love me. You only like me for my body.

What part of the LGBT community are you a part of?

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:32 pm

The straight pro-LGBT part of the community.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Liar. You're totally a Tranny, just admit it already. Mad as hell

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:35 pm

I'm not a Tranny, merely a cross-dresser.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Are you really?

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Depends. I own a few kilts.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:44 pm

If you're gay, then why do you have a girl in your avi?

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
If you're gay, then why do you have a girl in your avi?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richey_Edwards
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:49 pm

He disappeared :o

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Got Meth? wrote:
@Giggity Gopher wrote:

I'll make one when I stop masturbating.
I feel like that means you're not gonna make one. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:25 am

I will soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:44 am

Yay <3

Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:36 am

Who do you think is better at GFX, Chilly or me?

Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:51 am

I haven't really seen much of Chilly's GFX so you by default.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:52 am

That's a cop out. Mad as hell

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-