HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Was Edited From The Ultimate Warrior’s Hall of Fame Speech?, WWE Star Undergoes Torn ACL Surgery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Was Edited From The Ultimate Warrior’s Hall of Fame Speech?, WWE Star Undergoes Torn ACL Surgery Empty
PostSubject: What Was Edited From The Ultimate Warrior’s Hall of Fame Speech?, WWE Star Undergoes Torn ACL Surgery   What Was Edited From The Ultimate Warrior’s Hall of Fame Speech?, WWE Star Undergoes Torn ACL Surgery EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Darren Young has noted the following on Twitter:

@DarrenYoungWWE
I tried 2 tough it out but Doc informed me I tore my ACL&surgery was needed.Surgery was a success now its time 2 live up 2 #nodaysoff #rehab

What Was Edited From Warrior's Hall of Fame Speech?
In the On Demand version of this year's WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, WWE has edited out the part of Warrior's speech where he talks about WWE losing the legal battle and mentions the WWF initials and references the World Wildlife Fund.

Back to top Go down

What Was Edited From The Ultimate Warrior’s Hall of Fame Speech?, WWE Star Undergoes Torn ACL Surgery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1